STM32 MCUs Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Matter software expansion for STM32Cube

Dear all, The X-CUBE-MATTER Expansion Package is now available on our official website following this link  MATTER - Matter software expansion for STM32Cube - STMicroelectronics  It is a reference implementation for the demonstration of Matter on ST...

Ouadi by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

I-NUCLEO-LRWAN1 - AT command issue

Hello,I am using I-NUCLEO-LRWAN1 development kit for LoRa setup. I have interfaced that setup with USB module and I am trying to communicate it using X-CTU. When I start the module the module sends #, but it's not responding to AT<CR>. I have attache...

HDesa.1 by Associate III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to get Vbat and Internal temperature ?

Hello, I am using a p-Nucleo-wb55. I would need to get data from vbat channel and the internal temperature channel. I used the example for internal temperature and it works but I am not able to add the reading of vbat value. Am I supposed to use one ...

0693W00000QNtNoQAL.png
LVolp.2 by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32WB55RG: Instability of LSE clock on Nucleo board

Hi,I am using the Nucleo WB55 board that has a STM32WB55RGV6 MCU to develop an application. I see instabilities in bluetooth by default when I am using the LSE clock as RfWkUpClock of the BLE that are leading to the BLE core crashing.Those instabilit...

apous.1 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! no Radio Rx timeout after the Radio.Rx function called?

Hi, I create my new project follow the SubGHz Phy Ping Pong example project.In the example project, the RTC configure in "Free running Binary mode". In my project, I configure the RTC in "Free running BCD calender mode" therefore no Radio Rx Timeout ...