cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't download STSW-BNRG2N-V320 Package

AElgh
Associate III

Hello, I tried many times(with different browsers) to download the package to use it with the BLE-NRG2-Module(Evaluation-Board). The Page keeps looping between login and the main-page with no success.

Thank you

Amir

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Thank you Peter for your Replay. When you confirmed, I tested downloading with a new account, and it worked. It seems that there's an issue with the login info of my account.

Thanks

Amir

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
AElgh
Associate III

Guys, it's an essential step to use the "X-NUCLEO-BNRG2A1" Board. the Firmware-package can't be downloaded!!

Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

I have just tried it out and can download all current versions without any problems.

Could you please try it again, possibly also from a different location (the routers of some companies/institutions have blockers or similar)?

Regards
/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Thank you Peter for your Replay. When you confirmed, I tested downloading with a new account, and it worked. It seems that there's an issue with the login info of my account.

Thanks

Amir