STM32 MCUs Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Matter software expansion for STM32Cube

Dear all, The X-CUBE-MATTER Expansion Package is now available on our official website following this link  MATTER - Matter software expansion for STM32Cube - STMicroelectronics  It is a reference implementation for the demonstration of Matter on ST...

Ouadi by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! FatFs cannot write file larger then 64kB

Hi i build an application with fatfs implementation to log data.but when the file size reach 64kB, the SD card stop responding and i can not write on it.I used standard configuration for ff_confany suggestion to resolve the problem ?thank you.

malarab by Senior II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32WL_RTC calendar won't update the time

Hi guys,I am working with the LoRaWAN_End_Node example provided in STM32WL SDK. I want to set up the calendar and get the time and date. The example itself initializes the RTC in rtc.c. Then I set the time and date and I call getTime and getDate from...

0693W00000QO8OIQA1.png

How to use BLE and AES on STM32WB

Hi, I'm new here and a beginner on STM32WB15 MCU. Currently, I'm having an issue related to STMCubeIDE, trying to activate resources for this MCU.Please, can somebody explain why I can't enable AES cryptography with STM32_WPAN?If it's not possible re...

RTC Alarm interrupt not working in lora application

Hi, I'm having issues with RTC Alarm in Lora application. My RTC configuration works correctly when I run program configure only RTC. When I use Lora with RTC timer, the alarms not working. I use Sub-GHz Phy PingPong but I want Lora send and receive ...

Resolved! Problem with FUS on STM32WB55CGU6

Hello,I have a problem updating the Wireless Stack on STM32WB55CGU6 on a custom board. The board is basically a cloned version of the P-NUCLEO-WB55-USBDONGLE. The device is connected via SWD on St-Link/V2.FUS Version is already on v1.2 from Factory, ...

0693W00000Su5d2QAB.png
PKlug.1 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32WB55RGV6(BLE server) programmer

The ADS_DRDY signal (data ready signal) can be judged by the external edge interrupt method(HAL_GPIO_EXTI_CALLBACK) and reading the state of this pin(HAL_GPIO_ReadPin(ADS_DRDY_GPIO_Port, ADS_DRDY_Pin)).For the second readpin method, how should I writ...

Lep by Senior
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos