STM32 MCUs Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Matter software expansion for STM32Cube

Dear all, The X-CUBE-MATTER Expansion Package is now available on our official website following this link  MATTER - Matter software expansion for STM32Cube - STMicroelectronics  It is a reference implementation for the demonstration of Matter on ST...

Ouadi by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Current mesurement on stm32wb5m dk not working as expected

I am trying to build an low power application on the STM32WB5M with the discovery kit. There is no PWR example for the DK board or the wb5m, so i am using the PWR_STOP2_RTC example for the wb55nucleo - wb55/wb5m are identical.With measurement on JP5 ...

CBuch.1 by Associate III
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Command Line Interface to FUS under MS Windows

I have to programm half a dozen boards with a STM32WB55RG with BLE LLD firmware, therefor FUS has to be updated in advance. After that the application code must be programmed into the chips. I want to automate this with a batch file, so I don't have ...

FOber.3 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I am unable to get the 53L5A1 time of flight sensor to work on either a P-NUCLEO-WB55 or the NUCLEO-WB55RG but I can get it to work on the NUCLEO-F401RE.

I have followed the video tutorial Getting-Started-X-CUBE-TOF1-sub-titles-burned from the st website on the st website and used the documentation also from the st website Getting started with X-NUCLEO-53L3A2 multi target ranging ToF sensor expansion ...

MSong.4 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32WB55 - examples not working

I just started with the 2x P-NUCLEO-WB55 board.Upgdated the FUS using the Cubeprogrammer and flashed the BLE_LLD then BLE_FULL staks, at least on one board. The other board was not reachable via USB after FUS update. The wireless page is not availabl...

tguly.1 by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! LED1/2/3 working on arduino but not on CUBEMX

Hello, i just bought a STM32WL55JC2. It's working perfectly on Arduino but i want to use the LORA module and Arduino doesn't support it.I've configured my stm on CubeMX and tried a basic HAL_GPIO_WritePin but it doesn't work and i can't figure why. A...

0693W00000WIFX9QAP.jpg 0693W00000WIFXiQAP.jpg 0693W00000WIFROQA5.jpg 0693W00000WIFXdQAP.jpg
BNamu.1 by Associate II
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Matter support?

Does ST plan to support Matter? Are there any code examples or application notes available (I couldn't find any). Also, specifically, will a single STM32WB55 be able to support Matter connectivity and provisioning (seems like it should).Thanks! Dan.

DRubi.1 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos