STM32 MCUs Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Matter software expansion for STM32Cube

Dear all, The X-CUBE-MATTER Expansion Package is now available on our official website following this link  MATTER - Matter software expansion for STM32Cube - STMicroelectronics  It is a reference implementation for the demonstration of Matter on ST...

Ouadi by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

CubeMX 6.7.0 and CubeWB 1.15.0 Broken

Trying to compile (cube ide 1.11.0) the generated code from the attached ioc (which is the first example of the BLE mesh MOOC) generates a long list of "undefined references"I had to reverse to MX 6.6 and WB 1.14.1 and works just fine

LBrav.1 by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! stm32wb how to use the full SRAM2b

We are using the ST32WB without making use of the BLE feature.But we run into RAM issues and need more RAM. How can we "non-secure" the SRAM2Bb part?SRAM2a is currently already non-secure.Tried to do it from the CubeProgrammer, but got the error:Erro...

Question about sx1262 example

Hi stm, ​We are currently reviewing the lora function based on sx1262 semteck chip.​I have NUCLEO-L476RG and NUCLEO-L073RZ ref board. It also has an sx1262 Evaluation board that can be attached to the ref board. ​The NUCLEO-L476RG board has a flash o...

Need I2C Code base with 1 Fast Mode

Hi Team,We are using the I2C Bus to read the Eeprom Data. We configured with 100Khz speed with DMA to transfer the data.After initialization of I2C and DMA it is working fine and able to Read and write the data with different speeds.If we read the da...