cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FCC Certification R.S.E Test Items AVG Failure Questions

danny92
Associate

Hello, I am developing a device using STM32WL chipset.
I'm currently taking the FCC certification test, but it failed in R.S.E (Radio spurious emmision), so I've been reviewing it for 3 weeks.

There was an FCC certification logo on the STM32WL Ev-kit, so I searched for the FCC ID and found a test report like the attached file.

If you look at page 23, it says "Final measurement detector: CISPR Average". Is the AVG value measured by CISPR correct?

The device we are developing is in a situation where Peak passes in the FCC R.S.E section, but fails in AVG.
Since our device only had a difference between Peak and AVG of 3 to 4 dBuV/m, we asked the certification company to measure it using CISPR.

However, I received a reply from the certification company that they only measure CISPR below 1GHz.

Please help.

thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
STTwo-32
ST Employee

Hello @danny92 and welcome to the ST Community 😊.

For such request, I suggest you contact your local Sales and marketing team or one of our FAEs. You can also submit a direct support ticket on our online Support platform.

Best Regards.

STTwo-32

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
STTwo-32
ST Employee

Hello @danny92 and welcome to the ST Community 😊.

For such request, I suggest you contact your local Sales and marketing team or one of our FAEs. You can also submit a direct support ticket on our online Support platform.

Best Regards.

STTwo-32

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

danny92
Associate

Hello, 

Yes, I will review it.

Thank you

Best Regards