cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reconnection issues using NVM

Born2
Associate II

I am using Zigbee for wireless communication using Zigbee_OnOff_Router_NVM as a reference. The problem I am currently facing is that if I turn off the Router for a long time, it may take about 20 seconds for the data to reach the Coordinator the next time it is started. What can I do to reduce the time it takes to reconnect? Help me.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Ouadi
ST Employee

Hello @Born2,

When restarting from persistence, the application for a ZC / ZR should wait for a link status message to update the NNT table with the full entries, after that, the router could send data to the coordinator with no issues.

Link status message time is defined by ZigBee spec and can not be reduced. 

Best regards,

Ouadi

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Ouadi
ST Employee

Hello @Born2,

When restarting from persistence, the application for a ZC / ZR should wait for a link status message to update the NNT table with the full entries, after that, the router could send data to the coordinator with no issues.

Link status message time is defined by ZigBee spec and can not be reduced. 

Best regards,

Ouadi

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.
Born2
Associate II

Hello Ouadi,

I understand the content.
Thank you for your response.

Born2