STM32 MCUs Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Matter software expansion for STM32Cube

Dear all, The X-CUBE-MATTER Expansion Package is now available on our official website following this link  MATTER - Matter software expansion for STM32Cube - STMicroelectronics  It is a reference implementation for the demonstration of Matter on ST...

Ouadi by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Unable to wakeup from stop mode with LPTIM

Hello, I have a STM32WLE5JB, and a want to wakeup the chip from sleep mode to have multiple task. (Read a sensor every x sec) externally from the RTC that is tied to the lora TX delay.So i have the code that include the lora stack without any modific...

HDIA.1 by Associate III
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32WL rfbusys

On STM32WL is the rfbusys only available in polling mode or is there an interrupt linked to it ?

FGERA.1 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Flash Operations Initializations.

Hi Team,We are using the STM32WB55 Series for our project. We are using specific flash sectors (8) for our config data. Is there any specific Initializations are required for Flash Operations which is similar to other peripherals like Clock, UART, I2...

STM32WB55 Comparator max speed

I have a board NUCLEO-WB55 and I'm testing some examples.I'd like acquire a sine wave about 14 MHz and convert to square wave with internal comparator. I can't find enough informations on datasheet if it's fast to acquire this signal.Thank you for su...

juvann by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

How to disable any kind of polling in SED devices?

Dear all,I am happy playing with STM32WB kits but there is something that really annoys me.I am creating a very low power temperature sensor configured as SED. The problem is after every payload I send it stays in fast polling every 500 ms for some t...

SFern.21 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Using commands, how to "run after programming" ?

Hello, To push code using commands, i use this : STM32_Programmer_CLI.exe --connect port=SWD mode=UR reset=HWrst -d file.elfBut I would like the program to run after the programming step is complete (same behaviour as when programmed with STM32CubePr...

LVolp.2 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos