STM32 MCUs Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Matter software expansion for STM32Cube

Dear all, The X-CUBE-MATTER Expansion Package is now available on our official website following this link  MATTER - Matter software expansion for STM32Cube - STMicroelectronics  It is a reference implementation for the demonstration of Matter on ST...

Ouadi by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

STM32 WL55JC1 UART only receiving data once

As the title suggest I only receive data once. I also tried using HAL_UART_Receive_DMA and HAL_UART_Receive_IT still got the same result (only receiving once). I'm using Teseo-LIV3FL GNSS module and I've tested it before on my ESP32 and it works as e...

AFidi.1 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

LoRa synchronization point to point

Hello!I use two stm32wl55jc1 boards for a point-to-point connection via LoRa, simple, without a gateway. Everything goes well until I introduced the possibility to change the communication parameters (press a button and enter on UART). After the inpu...

vsilv.1 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to edit an existing .csv file in the SD card?

I want to save constant data on .csv files in an SD card. I managed to create the file, but when I call the function to edit, it seems not to recognize the end of the file to start writing. How can I do that? Or what can I do different? That's the pa...

FPicc.1 by Senior
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! LoRaWAN JOIN problem on STM32WL55

I have a board NUCLEO-WL55JC1 and download a LoRaWAN End-Node Example on it form STM32CubeIDE, but it not join to LoRaWAN network sucessfully.My LoRa Gateway is Drgaino-LG308 with TTN(The Thing Network) Server, the frequency is EU868.After some check...

CChow.3 by Associate
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Read/Write flash section using CLI

Hello,I was trying to program STM32 using CLI, I want to READ/WRITE the memory flash section of STM32I tried STM32_Programmer_CLI -c port=/dev/ttyS0 -w memory=flash readfile=HS_read.bin address=0x08000000 size=16STM32_Programmer_CLI -c port=COM15 the...

Mkuma.7 by Associate III
  • 11 replies
  • 2 kudos

Stm32WB custom BLE example issue with low power

Hi,I'm trying to get the STM32WB custom BLE example working in low power mode with no success.Running the stock example from the latest version (1.15.0) with no modifications except the following in the app.conf:#define CFG_LPM_SUPPORTED  1#define CF...

AHame by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos