STM32 MCUs Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Matter software expansion for STM32Cube

Dear all, The X-CUBE-MATTER Expansion Package is now available on our official website following this link  MATTER - Matter software expansion for STM32Cube - STMicroelectronics  It is a reference implementation for the demonstration of Matter on ST...

Ouadi by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

HardFault Interrupt when trying to erase flash?

Hello...I am using a Nucleo WB55 board. I can run the FLASH_EraseProgram that comes with the WB55 example code successfully. I have pre-existing code and am trying to pull this into my code. I have checked the PWR and the Flash SFR in the debugger...

SWenn.1 by Senior III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to make traces work with Steval-Proteus1 (LPUART1)

I'm new to working with STM32, and I'm having issues getting some kind of output to the console (have been using both Tera Term & the built-in console in STM32CubeIDE) when working with the Steval-Proteus1 board. I tried following two seperate guides...

_legacyfs_online_stmicro_images_0693W00000dJpy2QAC.png _legacyfs_online_stmicro_images_0693W00000dJpyQQAS.png
NGrun.1 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32WB: Dynamic BLE/Zigbee stack

At a high level, our device is essentially a Zigbee -> BLE bridge. The use case is that our device would start up as a Zigbee coordinator and allow multiple Zigbee end devices to join. Messages from the end devices would be sent over Zigbee and then ...

What can brick STM32WB55 FUS and how to recover it?

Hello,I am trying to implement the update procedure for the wireless stack in our custom firmware.The development is currently performed with the NUCLEO-WB55RG development board to avoid having to worry about the special features of our custom hardwa...

CØste.1 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32WB5x CubeMX thread project configuration

Hi,I do not have much SW experience, so I am struggling a bit to wrap my head around some things...I'm trying to set up a project in CubeMX for a STM32WB5x Thread application.In the STM32_WPAN mode configuration, there are 2 UART parameters in the Co...

_legacyfs_online_stmicro_images_0693W00000bkfbXQAQ.png
romihs by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

On a NUCLEO-WB55RG board, I've flashed the Wireless Coprocessor with stm32wb5x_BLE_Zigbee_FFD_dynamic_fw binary at address 0x08077000 (firmware version 1.16.0). Then I run BLE_Zigbee_Dyn example, but the application failed.

On HyperTerminal, I just see :[M4 APPLICATION] ConcurrentMode = 0[M4 APPLICATION] ==> Start_BLEOn debugging, the software infinity loops on BLE stack starting up on CPU2 in :-> APP_BLE_Init-> SHCI_C2_BLE_Init-> shci_send-> shci_cmd_resp_wait-> UTIL_S...

BBlin.1 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos