STM32 MCUs Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Matter software expansion for STM32Cube

Dear all, The X-CUBE-MATTER Expansion Package is now available on our official website following this link  MATTER - Matter software expansion for STM32Cube - STMicroelectronics  It is a reference implementation for the demonstration of Matter on ST...

Ouadi by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

On STM32WB55CG, after sending "RX_start 1" to coprocessor CM4 threads starts to respond significantly slower. Can this issue be caused by stm32wb5x_Phy_802_15_4_fw.bin itself?

We have human interface board based on STM32WB55CG with planned possibility to communicated with other nodes via ZigBee. Now we have to pass the RF certification for which specific driver communicating with coprocessor was implemented. Most of comman...

Resolved! BLE and USB-CDC with FreeRTOS

I have a project which has the requirement of BLE and USB in CDC mode. The implementation is done with the FreeRTOS. BLE and USB are working independently, but when I integrate both of them in a single project then there are some issues which are bei...

ABN by Associate III
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

I am using a NUCLEO-WL55JC1 and the LoRaWAN_End_Node example. I want to add USART1 to the example, so that I can forward the UART data over LoRa. The problem is that the interrupts for USART1 never trigger if the LoRaWAN process is also running.

If I comment out "MX_LoRaWAN_Process();" in main, then the USART1 interrupts trigger as they normally would. Could anyone offer some advice of how to add USART1 to the example?Kind regards

BBI Louw by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

About STM32WL55

HiI am testing SUBGHZ with STM32WL55I activated IPCC of System Core and SUBGHZ of Connectivity.and then I enabled SUBGHZ_PHY of Middleware and Software Packs​I generated code and compiled.When I run the program, it halted. ​It enter the Error_Handler...

wake up CPU1 from CPU2

Hi,in my application on STM32WL55, when the CPU1 (CM4) is on STANDBY mode, and the CPU2 (CM0PLUS) is in Run mode,how can i ask the CPU2 to wakeup the CPU1 ?Thank you.

malarab by Senior II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to send message from STM32WB to smartphone via BLE

Hello,I want to send a message from the STM32WB55 Nucleo-64 development kit to the ST BLE Toolbox smartphone app using BLE, something like "Hello World", but so far I haven't been able to find many resources for that specific task. I'm wondering if t...

MKukl.1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos