STM32 MCUs Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Matter software expansion for STM32Cube

Dear all, The X-CUBE-MATTER Expansion Package is now available on our official website following this link  MATTER - Matter software expansion for STM32Cube - STMicroelectronics  It is a reference implementation for the demonstration of Matter on ST...

Ouadi by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Stm32wb15ccu i2c bus never has signal edges

I design a custom board including a stm32wb15ccu where I want to use the I2C bus. I have for SDA and SCL 10k pull up resistors. However when launching i2c the signal of SDA and SCL remain at 3.3V, no bus signal. Hence I could not communicate between ...

YGail.2 by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32WL workshop material generates errors with CubeMX

Hello, I'm practicing the "Point to Point Phy layer application lab" in the "MOOC STM32WL workshop" series.After downloading the material and opening the project with CubeIDE and building the project, everything is fine. however, when I try to add a ...

0693W00000bhVMrQAM.png 0693W00000bhVPaQAM.png
AElgh by Associate III
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32WB55 not able to commission/pair with Matter.

I have flash Matter code from [ stm32-hotspot/stm32wb-matter-device-over-thread ] into STM32WB55 board.I have Matter Hub Device with OTBR, Command Line Chip-Tool and Android Mobile Chip-Tool Application is ready and functioning with other Matter End ...

VMODI.1 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bugs in the stm32wlxx_hal_rtc.c file.

In my opinion there are two bugs HAL_RTC_SetTime(..) (p. 776) and HAL_RTC_GetTime(..) (p. 881)./* Check Binary mode ((32-bit free-running counter) */if (READ_BIT(RTC->ICSR, RTC_ICSR_BIN) != RTC_BINARY_ONLY)should be RTC_BINARY_ONLY instead of RTC_BIN...

ANalb.1 by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

On STM32WB55CG, after sending "RX_start 1" to coprocessor CM4 threads starts to respond significantly slower. Can this issue be caused by stm32wb5x_Phy_802_15_4_fw.bin itself?

We have human interface board based on STM32WB55CG with planned possibility to communicated with other nodes via ZigBee. Now we have to pass the RF certification for which specific driver communicating with coprocessor was implemented. Most of comman...

Resolved! BLE and USB-CDC with FreeRTOS

I have a project which has the requirement of BLE and USB in CDC mode. The implementation is done with the FreeRTOS. BLE and USB are working independently, but when I integrate both of them in a single project then there are some issues which are bei...

ABN by Associate III
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos