STM32 MCUs TouchGFX and GUI

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

X-CUBE-TOUCHGFX 4.23.2 is out!

TouchGFX 4.23.2 is now out.Please follow this link to download it.4.23.2 Release details:Release date: March 14th, 2024Bugfixes in TouchGFX Designer:Fixed a bug where TouchGFX Designer would not close properlyBugfixes in TouchGFX Core:Fixed issue wer...

LouisB by ST Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 7 kudos

TouchGFX documentation feedback

We wish to always improve our documentation. The best reviews and critics always come from the people that read it, so we would like to use this post to collect your thoughts and feedbacks. Please share what you like, dislike, what you think is missi...

Share your Custom Widgets!

When creating a UI project, you may need widgets that are not part of the TouchGFX library. To create your own graphical element, the TouchGFX team suggests using the Custom Container approach. Since TouchGFX 4.20 it is possible to export and import ...

Pixels in each line are not synchronized

Hi,I'm working on DCMI in snapshot mode and the image that I get from this peripheral is shifted eah line down.I transfer throught DMA to a memory area in external SRAM. After I convert it to RGB and send to my framebuffer. The camera image has 720p ...

eng23 by Senior
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Slider with swipe container

Hi,I want to use swap container and a slider on same page. But when i click on slider background, i can not use swipe container, i.e i can not swap to second page. I just want to update the slider when i drag the indicator, not with clicking the bac...

er3481 by Associate III
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Using LCD screen vertically

Hello,I've been messing around with the STM32F769 evaluation board trying to configure the init files to use the screen vertically instead of horizontally but I haven't figured out how to do it yet.Any guidance is more than welcome here. What's conf...

GMeur by Senior
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

WWDG_IRQHandler during screen change

CubeMx IDE 1.0.1 - Custom board base on STM32F746IGT and 7'' LCD 1024x600.TouchGFX application consists of two screen. Each screen have text and one button. Each button change screen with slide transition (east and west) .After a few clicks, during s...

0690X000009YeeUQAS.png
ALomb by Senior
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Question about screen transition

I am working on a custom board with TouchGFX, and the custom board connects to a SPI LCD. I found an issue that TouchGFX will call flushFrameBuffer(const touchgfx::Rect& rect) function twice when making a screen transition. I just wondering if the be...

L4Y by Associate II
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos