STM32 MCUs TouchGFX and GUI

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

TouchGFX Academy launch announcement!

Dear Community, We're excited to announce the creation of the TouchGFX Academy! The TouchGFX Academy is a new place to learn TouchGFX with concrete examples and to find answers to your questions when developing your UI. It includes tutorials of cour...

TouchGFX documentation feedback

We wish to always improve our documentation. The best reviews and critics always come from the people that read it, so we would like to use this post to collect your thoughts and feedbacks. Please share what you like, dislike, what you think is missi...

Share your Custom Widgets!

When creating a UI project, you may need widgets that are not part of the TouchGFX library. To create your own graphical element, the TouchGFX team suggests using the Custom Container approach. Since TouchGFX 4.20 it is possible to export and import ...

space character

as i includeUnicode::snprintf(textArea1Buffer, TEXTAREA1_SIZE, "%s%d\n", textArea1Buffer, pda[i]);   //textArea1.invalidate();    textArea1.invalidate();it works when i replace \n with \t show fallback characte(?)what is actually happenalso addwildca...

0693W00000WIOI8QAP.png
MA.21 by Associate III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

text arae to arry

can i add 10 textarea into an array likeuint8_t txt[10] = {textarea1,textarea2,textarea3,.....,textarea10};actually i want 100 uart data 10 times ie1st time recieved and printed on textare1, 2nd on second and so on. after each printing an index in ...

MA.21 by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

TouchGFX screen touch problem

I am using stm32l4r9. Added buttons to the screen when using TouchGFX. After uploading the file, the touch function of the screen will disappear after about 1 minute. In other words I don't get a response when I press the button.

Jesse by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

next lin in textarea

hi,i have a 3 data in a array like uint_8 pda[3] ={1,2,3);i want to print each on next lineso how i can put next line character in textarea

MA.21 by Associate III
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos