STM32 MCUs TouchGFX and GUI

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

X-CUBE-TOUCHGFX 4.24.0 is out!

TouchGFX 4.24.0 is now out. Please follow this link to download it. 4.24.0 Release details: Release date: June 6th, 2024 New TouchGFX Designer Features: Added a QR Code widget.Added RGB Compression for images. New TouchGFX Core Features:  Added RG...

LouisB by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

TouchGFX Academy launch announcement!

Dear Community, We're excited to announce the creation of the TouchGFX Academy! The TouchGFX Academy is a new place to learn TouchGFX with concrete examples and to find answers to your questions when developing your UI. It includes tutorials of cour...

TouchGFX documentation feedback

We wish to always improve our documentation. The best reviews and critics always come from the people that read it, so we would like to use this post to collect your thoughts and feedbacks. Please share what you like, dislike, what you think is missi...

Share your Custom Widgets!

When creating a UI project, you may need widgets that are not part of the TouchGFX library. To create your own graphical element, the TouchGFX team suggests using the Custom Container approach. Since TouchGFX 4.20 it is possible to export and import ...

Pink and green pictures in OV5640

Hi everyone Im tryng to capture RAW RGB pictures with ov5640 but all i get is pink and green ones. I asume im geting YUV pictures despite the configuration of format related registers is:format control (0x4300) = 0x00 (RAW, BGBG... / GRGR...)forma...

Egord.1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

sd card not working with touchgfx

Hi, I tried the example on formatting the sdcard and it works (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I9KDN1o6924).How do I implement this with TouchGFX? I set everything the same and mount the SD card (f_mount), but the next command is no longer executed (...

JNova.0 by Associate III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Widget move across container.

Hi, I used a swipe container with 2 pages, and I want to drag the icon from the 1st page to the 2nd page. But the icon cannot move to 2nd page because the icon is create in the 1st page container and doesn't move across container. How can achieve m...

V.H by Senior
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Simulator - Using key presses as inputs?

Hello,I noticed there is a way to print to a console from the simulator using touchgfx_printf, I'm wondering if it's possible to read in characters also?I noticed the comment in Utils.hpp:The console window is used to print to using touchgfx_printf()...

AMars.4 by Associate III
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to modify STM32Cube Project in TouchGFX

Hey,i use the STM32H757-EVAL Board and was already able to create a new project in TouchGFX (4.20.0), import it to STM32CubeIDE (1.10.1) and modify GUI and Hardware functionality.In order to have more flexibility and to setup a more clean project, i ...

JMuller by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

beginFrame and endFrame is locked after a while

Hello, I have a project with STM32L4R9AI and touchgfx. I use DSI for amoled display. I am developing codes for months. At some point screen is started to be locked ( no changes in screen ). While debugging the code when I look at the freeRtos task ta...

Epamuk by Associate III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! LCD replacement for STM32F429I-DISC1

Hello,I have borrowed an STM32F429I-DISC1 with 2.4" QVGA TFT LCD.Unfortunately, I fumbled it and cracked the screen.I'd like to fix it for my friend, but don't want to start tinkering if it'll cause a problem.Does anyone have experience in replacing ...

Dwait.1 by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos