STM32 MCUs TouchGFX and GUI

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

X-CUBE-TOUCHGFX 4.24.0 is out!

TouchGFX 4.24.0 is now out. Please follow this link to download it. 4.24.0 Release details: Release date: June 6th, 2024 New TouchGFX Designer Features: Added a QR Code widget.Added RGB Compression for images. New TouchGFX Core Features:  Added RG...

LouisB by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

TouchGFX Academy launch announcement!

Dear Community, We're excited to announce the creation of the TouchGFX Academy! The TouchGFX Academy is a new place to learn TouchGFX with concrete examples and to find answers to your questions when developing your UI. It includes tutorials of cour...

TouchGFX documentation feedback

We wish to always improve our documentation. The best reviews and critics always come from the people that read it, so we would like to use this post to collect your thoughts and feedbacks. Please share what you like, dislike, what you think is missi...

Share your Custom Widgets!

When creating a UI project, you may need widgets that are not part of the TouchGFX library. To create your own graphical element, the TouchGFX team suggests using the Custom Container approach. Since TouchGFX 4.20 it is possible to export and import ...

Resolved! how i can add my soucre file to TOUCH GFX ??

i am having a problem trying to add a source code to my project, even though CUBE IDE already added it but the source codes of TOUCH GFX are not receiving, i see people using Makefile to add it but i am having trouble towel when using it.I would be v...

_legacyfs_online_stmicro_images_0693W00000bjTSgQAM.png _legacyfs_online_stmicro_images_0693W00000bjTSlQAM.png
OWLchan by Associate III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to configure project to use external flash vs internal flash for TouchGFX assets? I have 2 basic screens that work fine with internal flash but does not display with assets loaded into external flash.

Here are the memory assets when I have the project configured for internal flash...and here is how the linker script is configured of course../* Specify the memory areas */MEMORY{ FLASH (rx)   : ORIGIN = 0x08020000, LENGTH = 2048K - 128K DTCMRAM (xrw...

_legacyfs_online_stmicro_images_0693W00000bjYOyQAM.png _legacyfs_online_stmicro_images_0693W00000bjYTZQA2.png _legacyfs_online_stmicro_images_0693W00000bjYYKQA2.png
PFlor.2 by Senior
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

TouchGFX can't ru simulator

Hello,I use ToucheGFXDesigner 4.21.3 for the first time.I have no problem to design the application for the 2 buttoms Run Simulator and Run Target are not Highlitghted. When, I point these buttoms, it's written : Can't run Simulator and Can't run tar...

BRobe.3 by Associate II
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Creating Touchgfx projects without RTOS!

When creating a Touchgfx project on Touchgfx Designer, the project comes with RTOS by default. One could disable RTOS by opening the .ioc file on CubeMX and unticking FREERTOS. But then it is also required to delete the CMSIS file and other related R...