STM32 MCUs Motor control

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MCSDK 6.3.0 is out!

Dear MCSDK users, MCSDK version 6.3 is now available: Download It here. Here are the main changes for this version: Motor Control Features: FOCAdded C0 single shunt topology support.6StepThis algorithm has been enhanced on MCSDK version 6.3 release ...

GMA by ST Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 2 kudos

Board Manager documentation is out !

The documentation of the Board descriptions format is now available on Motor Control Boards Description Wiki page, this documentation is compatible with MCSDK versions from 6.1.2. Board Descriptions are used by the ST motor-control workbench to enabl...

Zied b. by ST Employee
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

MCSDK documentation and your feedback

Motor Control Wiki: STM32 Motor Control Knowledge Database - stm32mcuMC Frequently asked questions (FAQ):Frequently asked questions (FAQ) - stm32mcu   The documentation of the Board descriptions format is now available on the Motor Control Wiki:   Wi...

Zied b. by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Pin state of STM32G431KBT in DFU boot mode

I build a custom board with the STM32G431KBT controller that drives a DC motor via a TI motor driver.When I put the board in boot mode it drives the motor at full speed.This only can happen when a combination of 4 pins is in a specific state.One PWM...

0693W000006HucTQAS.jpg
WSpar.1 by Associate III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

IHM08M1 with NUCLEO-H743ZI2 board in FOC mode.

Hi! I need to control a BLDC motor in FOC mode. I have a NUCLEO-H743ZI and IHM08M1, I know that they are not compatible with the ST morpho connector. But I decided to connect them manually with wires.On IHM08M1 board I removed capacitors C3, C5, C7, ...

VKost.2 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

5V output with 3.3V input

Hi! I'm trying to control four 8520 motors with a NUCLEOf303k8. I would use two L293B for this scope, but the input voltage for my NUCLEO is 3.3V. The L293B needs an input voltage of 4,5V, at minimum. Will the NUCLEO "5V" output pin provide 5V to the...

MRoss.21 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Projects on stepper motor

Hi ,i am new to stm32, even i got the same project to rotate the motor using timer interrupt.i need to set my timer to 100khz in interrupt mode. and my acceleration and deacceleration frequency is 300 hz . so if i divide 100khz by 300 hz i would get ...

Lchal.1 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I am trying to run a BLDC motor with TIM1 on STM32F401RE. I want to use a software commutation event with HAL drivers as is done in the "6step" examples. So far the call back is not working. Please tell me what I am missing. Thanks.

/* Reset of all peripherals, Initializes the Flash interface and the Systick. */ HAL_Init(); /* USER CODE BEGIN Init */ //TimHandle.Instance = TIM1; HAL_TIMEx_ConfigCommutEvent_IT(&htim1, TIM_TS_NONE, TIM_COMMUTATION_SOFTWARE); /* USER CODE END Init ...

BPetr.1 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Low-side current sensing with G4 series.

I`m struggling with low side current sensing. In AN5306 ST proposed a lowside current sensing with the STM32G4 series. Here is a screenshot. Furthermore the range of the opamp input voltage ist from 0V to VDDA, as can be seen hereSourceHow can this b...

0693W000006G4MvQAK.png 0693W000006G4NKQA0.jpg 0693W000006G4NtQAK.jpg
helbo by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos