STM32 MCUs Motor control

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MCSDK 6.3.0 is out!

Dear MCSDK users, MCSDK version 6.3 is now available: Download It here. Here are the main changes for this version: Motor Control Features: FOCAdded C0 single shunt topology support.6StepThis algorithm has been enhanced on MCSDK version 6.3 release ...

GMA by ST Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 4 kudos

Board Manager documentation is out !

The documentation of the Board descriptions format is now available on Motor Control Boards Description Wiki page, this documentation is compatible with MCSDK versions from 6.1.2. Board Descriptions are used by the ST motor-control workbench to enabl...

Zied b. by ST Employee
  • 3 replies
  • 3 kudos

MCSDK documentation and your feedback

Motor Control Wiki: STM32 Motor Control Knowledge Database - stm32mcuMC Frequently asked questions (FAQ):Frequently asked questions (FAQ) - stm32mcu   The documentation of the Board descriptions format is now available on the Motor Control Wiki:   Wi...

Zied b. by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Problem opening project with TrueStudio

Hello,I'm trying to run my motor with a nucleo F303RE and IPM08B but I can't reach a succesful compiling. I tried with X-CUBE-MCSDK 5.1.1 and 5.3.3 and cube 5.0.1 and 5.1.0 without a succesful result. When I try to compile the atollic gives me a lot ...

A?�lv by Associate
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

MCSDK for PMSM at low speed problem.

Hello everyone.I'm using MCSDK tool to generate code for FOC PMSM. Motor work well when I set a high rpm, above 1000 rpm, but when I set a low rpm, like 100, 200, ... motor just spin a very little angle and stop. I guess the problem caused by PI spee...

Any BLDC position control library in MCSDK?

Hi STM team,I am applying your software and hardware toolkit to realize BLDC position control. I plan to use STEVAL-SPIN3201 together with quadrature encoders as the hardware solution, but I find that there is no position control function in the MCS...

JCHEN.4 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

How I use the gap drive

I get the kit STEVAL-HKI001V1 without software, I tryed to use the MotorControl Workbech to generate a code project , and I checked the "use STGAP1S gap drive" like the photo, I builded the project , but failed ,and it prompted that "../MCSDK_v5.2...

mcen by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Always have hard faults on MCSDK 5.4.0

Hi all,As title, I used MCSDK 5.4.0 and it always generated a hard fault when starting motor.This issue cannot be found in previous versions.It can only happen on sensorless FOC but hall sensors.Can any one checked the prebuilt MCSDK 5.4.0?One more q...

JHsu.13 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Payload length in Serial Communication in MCSDK

Hi everybody,I read the document UM1052 and in this document we can see this "Payload_Length: the total number of bytes that compose the frame payload". My question is: does the payload length include Payload_length byte itself and CRC ?Precisely wha...

Randy1 by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

SVPWM implementation with MCSDK

Hi,I have studied UM1052 user manual about vector control implementation on PMSM. But I have two major problems. The first one is with the SVPWM implementation on sector 4.11 and the other one is "Circle limitation" on sector 4.12.1 .I am actually lo...