STM32 MCUs Motor control

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MCSDK 6.3.0 is out!

Dear MCSDK users, MCSDK version 6.3 is now available: Download It here. Here are the main changes for this version: Motor Control Features: FOCAdded C0 single shunt topology support.6StepThis algorithm has been enhanced on MCSDK version 6.3 release ...

GMA by ST Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 2 kudos

Board Manager documentation is out !

The documentation of the Board descriptions format is now available on Motor Control Boards Description Wiki page, this documentation is compatible with MCSDK versions from 6.1.2. Board Descriptions are used by the ST motor-control workbench to enabl...

Zied b. by ST Employee
  • 3 replies
  • 3 kudos

MCSDK documentation and your feedback

Motor Control Wiki: STM32 Motor Control Knowledge Database - stm32mcuMC Frequently asked questions (FAQ):Frequently asked questions (FAQ) - stm32mcu   The documentation of the Board descriptions format is now available on the Motor Control Wiki:   Wi...

Zied b. by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

B-G431B-ESC1 kit issues profiling motors

Hi ST, I have tried unsuccessfully to profile two very distinctly different motors also with a broad range of settings. From this post https://community.st.com/s/question/0D53W00000HwV8RSAV/bg431besc1-motor-profiler-not-working-moderator-note-this-po...

MWild.3 by Associate II
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

L6234 + STM32F4 + MC + STM32 PMSM FOC LIB 3.2

Posted on November 08, 2012 at 17:35I want use a Discovery F4 Board to control a L6234.  There is a similar eval board using the L6230 ... Pwm works and is being created as set in the Workbench. But there is one ''Problem'': The L6234 does not have ...

fhorvat by Associate
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

3.2 FOC Lib STM3210B-MCKIT Encoder low speed

Posted on March 19, 2013 at 11:34Hi, i try to use the foc lib in a low speed application. Im using the STM3210B-MCKIT Motor with encoder. Do someone know which minimum motor speed i can achieve whith this motor lib 3.2 and the shinano 400 inc encode...

PMSM FOC lib for torque controlled system from 0rpm

Posted on December 06, 2013 at 08:59Hello, I would like to inquire about STM PMSM FOC library use in case of application where controlled motor is in stand still in most cases and from that point it have to be able to spin at variable torque (in ter...

lauris by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

FOC Open loop

Posted on December 13, 2017 at 17:46I would like to set FOC lib in open loop mode. However, there is no information about how to use this mode.In 'Drive parameters.h', there is not only  OPEN_LOOP_FOC, but also other parameters. I have no idea how t...

ST FOC lib v4.3 asynchronous fault message?

Posted on April 09, 2018 at 13:26Does the ST MC FOC lib send an asynchronous message over UART in the event of a fault? Typically the scenario is that the MCU running the ST MC FOC lib v4.3 detects a fault condition such as over voltage, will it not...

freppa by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Power Measurement classes

Posted on April 17, 2018 at 17:25What are the use of the Power Measurement classes in the ST MC FOC lib v4.3?From the confidential distribution the following classes are part of MC Library module:MotorPowerMeasurementClassPQD_MotorPowerMeasurementCl...

freppa by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos