STM32 MCUs Motor control

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MCSDK 6.3.0 is out!

Dear MCSDK users, MCSDK version 6.3 is now available: Download It here. Here are the main changes for this version: Motor Control Features: FOCAdded C0 single shunt topology support.6StepThis algorithm has been enhanced on MCSDK version 6.3 release ...

GMA by ST Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 4 kudos

Board Manager documentation is out !

The documentation of the Board descriptions format is now available on Motor Control Boards Description Wiki page, this documentation is compatible with MCSDK versions from 6.1.2. Board Descriptions are used by the ST motor-control workbench to enabl...

Zied b. by ST Employee
  • 3 replies
  • 3 kudos

MCSDK documentation and your feedback

Motor Control Wiki: STM32 Motor Control Knowledge Database - stm32mcuMC Frequently asked questions (FAQ):Frequently asked questions (FAQ) - stm32mcu   The documentation of the Board descriptions format is now available on the Motor Control Wiki:   Wi...

Zied b. by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Comms failure on MCWB

I have a STEVAL-SPIN3202 programmed and configured for FOC, and a small motor which has been profiled by the profiler and an ESC001V1. Code is auto generated by MCWB and compiled using Eclipse (I have to change the min_stack_size to 0x300 because MCW...

STEVAL-ESC001v1 - Motor profiler - profiling failed

Hello,I have tried to use Motor Profiler with ESC001v1 and drone rc outrunner motor: 14n12p (7 pole pairs), 6s, 600kvConnection via St-link and Uart was succesfull, firmware uploaded to the board ESC001v1, but motor profiling failed.Where could be a...

Kamil1 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

MotorProfiler with different board set

Hello, I would like to know if there's a way to use the motor profiler with a different set of board then the predefine one. I already have the NUCLEO-F302R8 and now i want to use it with a STEVAL-IPM07F. The MotorWorkbench tools allows me to use bot...

PFeit by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Motor profiler and delta connected windings

In all fan motors that we like to profile the three windings are delta connected.The motor profiler runs but states at the end that the resistances and inductivities are out of the range of supported values. Is there a possibility to switch the behav...

HLewo by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Motor Profiler Connection error

Hi,I have a stm32f769i-eval board and steval028v2. I look the UM2035 and did some modification on stm32f769i. After than i connected the boards each other and pc.I start the motor profiler but didnt work. I get a error. I connect on STlink port to pc...

0690X00000AQxkPQAT.png 0690X00000AQxkKQAT.png
trgyada by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

X-NUCLEO IHM07M1 - Motor Profiler Problem

I bought a F401RE and an IHM07M1 to work on the subject BLDC a couple of weeks ago but, I could not profile the motor. My motor is T-Motor U8 170kw. It has 36 coils and 42 poles. I connected my boards successfully but, when I clicked "Start Profile" ...

0690X00000AqOy9QAF.jpg