STM32 MCUs Motor control

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MCSDK 6.3.0 is out!

Dear MCSDK users, MCSDK version 6.3 is now available: Download It here. Here are the main changes for this version: Motor Control Features: FOCAdded C0 single shunt topology support.6StepThis algorithm has been enhanced on MCSDK version 6.3 release ...

GMA by ST Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 2 kudos

Board Manager documentation is out !

The documentation of the Board descriptions format is now available on Motor Control Boards Description Wiki page, this documentation is compatible with MCSDK versions from 6.1.2. Board Descriptions are used by the ST motor-control workbench to enabl...

Zied b. by ST Employee
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

MCSDK documentation and your feedback

Motor Control Wiki: STM32 Motor Control Knowledge Database - stm32mcuMC Frequently asked questions (FAQ):Frequently asked questions (FAQ) - stm32mcu   The documentation of the Board descriptions format is now available on the Motor Control Wiki:   Wi...

Zied b. by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

ST motor control workbench connection failed!

I used STSPIN32F0A as my motor control chip, the X_CUBE_MC workbench version is 5.4.4 , and the firmware package version is ST32 FW v1.11.2, then I generate the code ,but when I connect the MC workbench , I couldn't connect the MC workbench seria...

0693W000007ERPdQAO.png
Wzong.1 by Associate III
  • 7 replies
  • 1 kudos

Motor Profiler profile not working correctly

I have a strenge problem. I can run the Motor Profiler 5.4.7The program generates the profile and I can use the play function to control my motor. Great.then I export the profileGenerate code using ST Motor Control Workbench 5.4.7. I dont make change...

BGlen.1 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

B-G431B-ESC1 using CAN example?

Hello,I have some B-G431B-ESC1 boards that I would like to control using CAN. Is there a working example code somewhere? I cant seem to find anything in this forum. In ST Motor Control Wokbench I can only setup normal serial communication.I hope some...

BGlen.1 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

STEVAL-SPIN3201: Why does the motor always move in full speed when I want to do sensored control, even if I program different target speeds?

Hello,I am using the STEVAL-SPIN3201 to drive a motor with sensored FOC.Inside the code, I use the syntax of the FOC library to program how the motor should move.I created the project in mc workbench (find the project file attached).Then I imported i...

FMaur.1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Which error bits to read on Motor fault?

My code reads the motor state and faults after a start-up to ensure the motor is running correctly. I've been using MC_GetCurrentFaultsMotor1() for motor faults but it NEVER reports other than zero. I've primarily been using motor state and speed to ...

BTrem.1 by Senior II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Timer 2 Input Capture issue.

Hello there,I've been messing around with a development board I've recently bought, STEVAL-SPIN3204, and I've been attempting to produce a RPM measurement using one hall effect sensor input attached to the PA5 pin, which with can be set to TIM2_Chann...

0693W00000DmnLQQAZ.png 0693W00000DmnMEQAZ.png
PSzcz.2 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos