cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where to find the full documentation on Motor Control API (STM32 MC SDK Reference Manual)?

Gnahore
Senior

Hello,

I'm following this tutorial to see what functions I can use to control the motor I'm using : STM32MotorControl:6-step Firmware Algorithm - stm32mcu (stmicroelectronics.cn)

Based on that the functions presented there are just the main ones, the complete definition is available in the STM32 MC SDK Reference Manual but I can't find it. Can someone point me to the API documentation? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Zied b.
ST Employee

Hello @Gnahore, the API documentation is provided in the package. The fastest way to find it is through the Motor Control Workbench:

- Open Mc Workbench
- Click top right on "About" button
- Click on "Documentation" -> "Documentation 
- Click on "Files"
- Click on "Files List"

- And finally click on mc_api.c 

As it is HTML documentation you can also enter this link in your browser: (replace _your_install_folder_)

file:///C:/_your_install_folder_/MC_SDK_6.1.2/Documentation/html/mc__api_8c.html

Regards

If you agree with my answer, please accept it by clicking on "Accept as solution".

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Zied b.
ST Employee

Hello @Gnahore, the API documentation is provided in the package. The fastest way to find it is through the Motor Control Workbench:

- Open Mc Workbench
- Click top right on "About" button
- Click on "Documentation" -> "Documentation 
- Click on "Files"
- Click on "Files List"

- And finally click on mc_api.c 

As it is HTML documentation you can also enter this link in your browser: (replace _your_install_folder_)

file:///C:/_your_install_folder_/MC_SDK_6.1.2/Documentation/html/mc__api_8c.html

Regards

If you agree with my answer, please accept it by clicking on "Accept as solution".

Thank you very much