STM32 MCUs Motor control

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MCSDK 6.3.0 is out!

Dear MCSDK users, MCSDK version 6.3 is now available: Download It here. Here are the main changes for this version: Motor Control Features: FOCAdded C0 single shunt topology support.6StepThis algorithm has been enhanced on MCSDK version 6.3 release ...

GMA by ST Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 2 kudos

Board Manager documentation is out !

The documentation of the Board descriptions format is now available on Motor Control Boards Description Wiki page, this documentation is compatible with MCSDK versions from 6.1.2. Board Descriptions are used by the ST motor-control workbench to enabl...

Zied b. by ST Employee
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

MCSDK documentation and your feedback

Motor Control Wiki: STM32 Motor Control Knowledge Database - stm32mcuMC Frequently asked questions (FAQ):Frequently asked questions (FAQ) - stm32mcu   The documentation of the Board descriptions format is now available on the Motor Control Wiki:   Wi...

Zied b. by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

STM32 AC Servo Motor with Encoder and Break

Hi,I have EVSPIN32F0601S3 Development Board and NUCLEO-F302R8 Board:and have to interface below AC Servo Motor for Speed, Torque and position control application.Part Number: MHMD082G1Vhttps://www3.panasonic.biz/ac/ae/search_num/index.jsp?c=detail&p...

Motor fluctuates at +80rpm and -80rpm

Hi,I used Nucleo-F446RE and X-Nucleo-IHM08M1 for FOC control of PMSM motor.Motor Profiler to determine parameters.Then WB, CubeMX and CubeIDE able to generate code. Start Motor using Monitor screen, the motor fluctuates at +80rpm and -80rpm.Need help...

VGani.1 by Associate III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

B-G431B-ESC1 overcurrent fault

After profiling my motor with motor profiler, I start a new project with workbench and generate code for Cube IDE. compile it and flash it with STlink utility at adress 0x08000000.then back to workbench and try to start motor but I have an immediate ...

Onorm.1 by Associate II
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

I have connected with wires my L298 H-bridge to my STM32F401 . By default once plugin to the computer the motor starts rotating(only connected on motor) . On my connector D5 which is PWM makes it rotate if i plug the wire to another PWM it does not .

All my inputs are assigned to the PWM , but by default only on rotates and if i switch one ore do another PWM it doesn't work . Don't understand why's that.Looked at both schematic and ii don't know why that's happening.

ACIM GUI NOT GENERATE CODE??

Hi,I'm using ACIM GUI. I want to generate code for ACIM motor but I'm taking this fault : The file C:/Program Files (x86)/STMicroelectronics/MC_SDK_5.Y.2/Utilities/PC_Software/..stmcx does not exist.Can you help me this problem?Have a good day.

0693W00000D1yfSQAR.jpg 0693W00000D1yfNQAR.jpg
Eakso.2 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

RPM Limit on Sense Resistor Change

I have a 2 pole pair BLDC 24V 2A motor capable of 49kRPM. I used the 5.Y.2 Profiler to create a motor profile and the 5.Y.1 to import the motor profile into a SPIN32G4EVAL project. Using the default 5mohm sense resistors, I am able to spin the motor ...

WSega.1 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos