MEMS (sensors)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

LIS331 Implementation

Posted on October 04, 2013 at 16:39Hello, I'm hoping to get a bit of guidance here on this application I'm developing using the LIS331HH device. I have integrated it into the application PCB, and using SPI to communicate with the device. All is well...

LIS3DH read sequence 1sec...

Posted on December 15, 2014 at 16:09hi all I want to use long periodic reading 3 axises. I configurate the LIS3DH using by reference source code ODR = 100Hz Normal_power mode turn on the x,y and z enable. then now I read 3 items for 1 sec period. I...

LSM303C Temperature

Posted on December 13, 2014 at 09:19Hi, In LSM303C there is a tempearture sensor.Whether this sensor measures IC temperature or environment temperature?While reading through I2C it is giving constant value.Temperature value is not varying.Please hel...

ST Smart watch

Posted on December 12, 2014 at 15:51GlobalhealthUSA a Disease management and healthcare analytics company is having a problem finding an ST product we need for a proof of concept demo for ONC. The product of interest is a smart watch described by ST...

MEMS microphones and contamination

Posted on November 25, 2014 at 19:01Hello!I have a very specific question about MEMS microphone and noise induced by contamination. Refering to http://www.st.com/st-web-ui/static/active/jp/resource/technical/document/application_note/DM00103202.pdf,...

jja by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

LIS3DH Documentation Incomplete

Posted on November 25, 2014 at 14:46All: Are there any plans to complete the description for CTRL_REG6? All other control registers have two tables, one high level to show the bits in the register, and a second table to describe in detail the bits....

tba10596 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Young Modulus of the packaging of LIS3DSH

Posted on December 04, 2014 at 13:28Potting resins affect accelerometer behaviour if the Young modulus of the resin is lower than the modulus of the accelerometer packaging.In fact the full system (accelerometer + potting resin) vibrates with the sa...

LSM303DLHC Soft Iron and Hard Iron Caliberation

Posted on November 28, 2014 at 06:41Hi,I am using LSM303DLHC device to make a tilt compensated magnetic compass. In my PCB there is some disturbance due to the presence of other components. I saw in an application note (AN3192) we can apply soft iro...

shiju by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos