MEMS (sensors)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Please fix LIS3DSH datasheet.

Posted on March 10, 2015 at 10:18It took me a while to understand it, but the datasheet for the LIS3DSH chip is dead wrong. It's a pretty obvious copy/paste mistake while creating that datasheet from another chip, but there is no such thing on that ...

false wake-up under low threshold

Posted on March 09, 2015 at 19:36I was able to get the 6d movement detection working and below I have the register configurations that I've done.My application logic is to configure for normal fifo mode and after a certain application delay switch t...

psavoy by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

LSM9DS0 Start up time

Posted on March 06, 2015 at 10:29Hello,Does anybody knows what is the start up time of LSM9DS0 chip? I am having a problem  that chip is sending the same data from accelerometer or gyroscope all the time and I have to reset the device and it is work...

mariusz by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Where to download SPIRIT1 SDK and SPIRIT1 WM-BUS suite

Posted on March 04, 2015 at 10:15The subject said it all. This is my first day of trying to download the SDK and I'm surprised I could not find any direct link to it. Any kind hearted fellow, kindly help me post the direct link to download them from...

ken4ward by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Help Initialization

Posted on November 07, 2013 at 17:35Could you please give a overview how to initialize the chip. I miss a description of the diverse adjustments. There are obvious errors in the Data-Sheet of LIS331DL. I.e. HP_FILTER_RESET <-> HP_RESET_FILTER      W...

steffen by Associate II
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

eCompass selection and accuracy

Posted on March 04, 2015 at 13:19We need to determine the pitch, roll and heading of a handheld device.We are looking to obtain the best accuracy realistically possible.Which part would you suggest and what accuracy could we expect after calibration...

gary23 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

LSM9DS0 magnetometer

Posted on September 30, 2014 at 21:25I have been assembling and testing small breakout boards with castellated pin connects using the LSM9DS0 sensor and they all return the proper WHO_AM_I register contents for both the accel/mag and the gyro. And w...

onehorse by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

LIS3DH inertial interrupt/wake-up not detected

Posted on November 16, 2014 at 23:55I am unable to detect an interial interrupt from the LIS3DH accelerometer as a result of moving the sensor on a flat surface. The sensor is interfaced with an Arduino Uno using I2C. I am using the example in secti...

Using both State Machines independantly

Posted on October 09, 2014 at 20:52I am using the LIS3DSH. Does anyone have any experience using both state machines at once? Both of the State Machines can be used when run by themselves, but when both operate at the same time, after a few interru...

Transparent object range measurement

Posted on March 02, 2015 at 08:27When I measure range of a transparent object like glass or acrylic, with a near background, the sensor measure the background instead of the object.Is there some setting I can use to handle this? may be something to ...

heri by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos