MEMS (sensors)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Using both State Machines independantly

Posted on October 09, 2014 at 20:52I am using the LIS3DSH. Does anyone have any experience using both state machines at once? Both of the State Machines can be used when run by themselves, but when both operate at the same time, after a few interru...

Transparent object range measurement

Posted on March 02, 2015 at 08:27When I measure range of a transparent object like glass or acrylic, with a near background, the sensor measure the background instead of the object.Is there some setting I can use to handle this? may be something to ...

heri by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

LISY300AL drifts

Posted on February 28, 2015 at 12:34Hi I need more information about temperature drift of gyro LISY300AL. If there is a diagram about output behavior vs temperature changes, I would be glad to have it. I cannot find any information about if the gyro...

STA321MP DSP + MEMS Mics Development

Posted on February 26, 2015 at 20:17Hi,I'm working on a personal project based on the STA321MP + MKI129Vx in order to record audio stream from an array of mics.Our first prototype was built on TI DSP but couple of months ago we decided to switch to ...

STA321MP DSP + MEMS Mics Development

Posted on February 26, 2015 at 20:17Hi,I'm working on a personal project based on the STA321MP + MKI129Vx in order to record audio stream from an array of mics.Our first prototype was built on TI DSP but couple of months ago we decided to switch to ...

No Range or Raw Value

Posted on June 10, 2014 at 18:20I am using a VL6180 as a proximity detector.  I am able to communicate the part without any issue, but when I read the RESULT__RANGE_VAL register or RESULT__RANGE_RAW I only read 0xFF with no target and 0x00 with a ta...

tekochip by Associate II
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

LSM303D FIFO operation

Posted on February 13, 2015 at 12:54Hi, I am developing an application using the LSM303D connected via SPI to continuously log the acceleration. I want to use the embedded FIFO to minimise the processor load but cannot find the correct configuration...

LIS3DH no Acknoledge

Posted on January 22, 2015 at 19:04Good morning,Our company is developing a vending machine that includes your sensor LIS3DH controled by one STM32 microcontroller. But until now we haven't get it to receive even the first acknolege response from th...

bfeixas by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

LIS3DH Interrupts

Posted on February 24, 2015 at 13:08Hello,Is it possible to generate interrupts on relative acceleration variation, on LIS3DH?For example, I have my board on the desk and I'd like to generate an interrupt when I bump the desk. That should generate a...

George.P by Associate III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

LIS2DHTR modes HI or normal resolution

Posted on February 23, 2015 at 23:33In the LIS2DH datasheet Table 28., the mode with ODR<3:0> = 0x9 .Is it possible to set a ODR of 1344Hz at a 12 bit resolution?Is it possible to set a ODR of 1344Hz at a 10 bit resolution? #odr #lis2dh