MEMS (sensors)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

github.com

Posted on April 25, 2018 at 19:02disappointing VL53L0x multiple sensors driver Hello,I got a st VL53L0X shield from ST, and for any people who needed some code, I wrote some faste code here:https://github.com/h2mille/les-beffroyables/tree/master/t%...

About VL53L0x

Posted on April 30, 2018 at 09:30Hi All,In my project, It has a cover above VL53L0x( about 5 cm). I want to know what kind of material that the VL53L0x will not to be disturbed by it.It means VL53L0x can work well when a cover above it.Thanks a lot....

VL6180X setting for specular/glossy reflecting targets?

Posted on May 07, 2018 at 12:05Hello,I have to perform some distance measurements in a system of stainless steel pipes. The VL6180X sensor I am using so far gives me values about 10mm below the true distance value.My assumption is that the non-diffu...

LIS3DH Acceleration data calibration

Posted on May 04, 2018 at 11:11I am workeing with LIS3DH sensor ,Configured as normal mode with 2g .I am reading raw data please can any one help me to get the calibration of the X Y Z axesthanks

Resolved! LIS3DH temperature sensor when supply voltage is 1.8V

Posted on May 02, 2018 at 18:10Hello,I have a question regarding a note in the datasheet of the LIS3DH accelerometer:I want to use the accelerometer LIS3DH for one of my application with the following specifications:- The accelerometer is supplied a...

L CO by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

LIS3DH with strange output values

Posted on February 02, 2018 at 19:40Dear all,        For one important project i need to detect the human falls. I am using the LIS3DH accelerometer configured as the following manner:          CTRL_REG1=0x77 //ODR=400 Hz, high-resolution mode/norma...

magnetic rms noise of the LSM9DS1

Posted on April 16, 2018 at 23:37What is the magnetic rms noise of the LSM9DS1? I can not find it or something simular in the datasheet. Thanks for your help.#magnetic-rms-noise

Ralf L. by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Accelerometer MEMS in various ''accelerometer'' chips

Posted on April 26, 2018 at 17:17Dear community,I was just wondering if there was any way of knowing (or whether this is 'secret recipe') whether the very-MEMS within different chips are the same or not.Namely, I would like to know whether I should ...

Operating VL53L1x in histogram mode

Posted on March 14, 2018 at 19:31Dear all,We are interested in reading out time-of-flight histograms from the VL53L1X to explore the application potential for SPAD technology for medical and cosmetic mass-market applications. The device appears to h...