cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does the Sensor data logging works for Time of Flight data as well in STEVAL-BCNKT01V1 (bluecoin)?

darla14
Senior

Does the Sensor data logging works for Time of Flight data as well in STEVAL-BCNKT01V1

(bluecoin)?If no how it can be logged?Which file to look for in the workspace?I just need proximity and No Proximity data when bluecoin is mounted on the cradle.

Br,

4 REPLIES 4
Eleon BORLINI
ST Employee

hi, do you refer to Sensor data logging of the Android/iOS APK (ST BLESensor app)? If so, you can try to acquire ToF data by flashing the FP-SNS-FLIGHT1 (https://www.st.com/en/embedded-software/fp-sns-flight1.html) on the Bluecoin MCU

Regards

darla14
Senior

Thanks for the quick reply.

Is there a way to log the simultaneous data for both ToF and Motion Sensors? I guess FP-SNS-FLIGHT will enable the logging option for ToF only while FP-SNS-ALLMEMS1 for Motion sensors?

Can I get both?which f/w?

Also Bluecoin doesnt have a ToF right?It is on the cradle?Neither on the coin station?

Many thanks in advance !

darla14
Senior

sorry i should have replied in the 'reply' instead of a new Answer ! :(

Eleon BORLINI
ST Employee

Don't worry =)

The FP-SNS-FLIGHT1 is able, as per the description, to perform sensor data reading, motion algorithm features demo, proximity-based hand gesture detection demo and firmware update (FOTA). You can fint the FW to be uploaded on the Bluecoin inside the folder:

en.fp-sns_flight1_firmware.zip\STM32CubeFunctionPack_FLIGHT1_V3.3.0\Projects\Multi\Applications\FLIGHT1\EWARM\STM32F446RE-BlueCoin

Regards