MEMS (sensors)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Hello, I work on a product with LSM303AGR and STM300 module. The problem is : when the LSM303AGR goes to sleep, it works. After, I try to get EnOcean module to sleep, then the LSM303AGR consume 500µA. Any idea?

The SPI works well. I can asleep the sensor but when I try to asleep the EnOcean module, I see that the sensor consume near 500µA. I have put two pull down on SDI/SDO and SCL and two pull up on the CS_ACC and CS_MAG.

LSM6DSL Clock and sampling rate

We have an LSM6DSL sensor working in fifo mode. We are running it at 833 Hz but with the measured data, we are getting ~ 819 Hz. I am trying to investigate what the cause is. Can you tell me how accurate the internal clock is? If set properly, shall ...

UQure by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

General Information about AIS3624DQ

In regards to the AIS3624DQ, I have a few questions about the part:Page 31 of the Data Sheet, paragraphs 7.10, 7.11, 7.12, which are the X, Y, and Z axis’s acceleration outputs, the description only says “expressed as two’s complement. Could you plea...

PSear by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

LSM9DS1 CTRL_REG3_M SIM bit usage

The datasheet states that the the SIM (SPI Mode Selection) bit in the CTRL_REG3_M of the LSM9DS1 sensor enables only SPI read, if the bit is set, although my measurements with an oscilloscope shows quite the oppposite.Is it possible that the datashee...

LIS2DS12 - Discontinuous FIFO data

Posted on February 23, 2018 at 11:13Hi everybody, in our application we use the LIS2DS12 sensor and we would like to perform a continuous long term data acquisition at high data rate. In order to achieve it, we use the LIS2DS12 in Continuous mode a...

How to make a library files of STM Board for AFE4300 Sensors?

Hi,I have Using SPI Communication for interfacing AFE4300 sensor with STM32f4 board. I have developed AFE4300 library files as per MEMS Sensor. but it's not working. if anyone have any references sensor code or library files please send me? there are...

rohit by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Regarding fanout of Microphone

Hello.I am building a project using a digital microphone output. I will be giving the output of micrphone i.e. PDM output to two different circuits, Is it possible to drive two circuits from same microphone ?Thanks & Regards,Om Patel