MEMS (sensors)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How should data ready output be configured for LIS2MDL.

I've tried to use LIS2MDL with interrupts without success.What needs to be done, and does it work with continuous mode?It looks (by the data sheet) like enabling the DRDY (bit 0 in CFG_REG_C) would be enough, but seems not.It looks like DRDY is not a...

SensorTile.box #3: A small, portable weather station

The first example application we see is the Barometer. It's on of the simplest applications because it consists only of Inputs (the Sensors) and one Output (stream to BLE). No operations (called in this case "functions") are performed on the data in ...

0690X000009jGhlQAE.png

LIS3DH drift over time

HelloI was asked to build a device which will determine if a box is in either of the three following states: perpendicular to ground, tilted forwards (10° or more), tilted backwards (10° or more). I am attaching a simple drawing for visualization of ...

LIS3DSH SPI address increment problem

I am using an ST Micro MCU via SPI to the LIS3DSH to read x,y,z data(using CubeMX HAL). I can read in single byte mode fine but the multi byte access bit in Control register 6 has no effect. I have tried Control register 6 : ADD_INC disabled or enab...

PVall by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

LSM6DSM loses its configuration.

LSM6DSM loses its configuration when another chip in the board is turned on. SIMO pin goes up for 1.5ms when it happens, with a voltage of 2.2V even though the accelerometer is fed with a 2.8V supply voltage. I do not see a glitch below 1.8V which co...

SRezk by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos