MEMS (sensors)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

LIS3DSH Wake-up exemple interrupt only once ?

Hello all, I have set up the "Wake-up" example that you propose on page 75 of the technical documentation (see attached picture).My problem is that the interrupt during a movement is executed only once. How can I make sure that an interrupt is genera...

Rgerg.1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Help reading accelerometer on B-L475EIOT01A2C board.

I am new to the STM32 Cube IDE and TRUESTUDIO software. I have followed the step-by-step guide given on the website which allows the user to read the temperature input on the board. However, I am wondering if there is any guidance available for being...

JMerr.1 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! SensorTile.box Algobuilder User Button not working

Hi!I am using the SensorTile.box together with Algobuilder. Since 2.6 there is the feature that pressing the user-button triggers data collection.Unfortunately this does not seem to work with SensorTile.box. I am using the Example13_SensorTile.box_SD...

0693W000001pWpqQAE.jpg
DWind.1 by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Internal temperature sensor, on a STM32H7 board

Hello, I want to read the value from the internal temperature sensor, on a STM32H7 board, but it is not very clear in RM0433 which unit should have the TS_DATA (voltage or ADCCounts) and if I should use a conversion factor or not.Could you, please, g...

0693W000001pVDCQA2.png
DPetr.2 by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

VL53L0X sensor read not working

Hi,I try to read the VL53L0X sensor using the continuous read function. When I try to read the register 0x14 (result range status) + 10, I always get a fix value of 0x1FFF.

VLao.1 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

LSM303AGR accelerometer disappointing accuracy

I configured LSM303AGR accelerometerit for high accuracy mode 50Hz and I am reading it at 20 Hz via i2c.The xyz signals are very unstable, and the final angle calculated (see figure) has huge variations. 2 degrees is far from what my expectations for...

0693W000001ceuOQAQ.png
GDemu.1 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! LSM303AGR Self Test

Hi,I am quite new to MEMS IMUs. I have a custom board containing LSM303AGR IMU connected to SAMD21 MCU via I2C.I am using the stm32duino LSM303AGR library.I am having a hard time understanding the Self test procedure. Is it possible to get a simpler ...

MV.1 by Associate
  • 7 replies
  • 1 kudos

Stream sensor data live to MATLAB with BCN002V1B

Hey all,I bought the STEVAL-BCN002V1B and need for my use case live sensor data of the accelerometer, gyroscope, magnetometer and the data of the senor fusion in MATLAB.I already tried the Unicleo software and the ST BLE Sensor-App, but i only found...

MMaie.1 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos