MEMS (sensors)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Error while inserting the STM Linux driver

hello,I am trying to get the LSMDSO32 to work with https://github.com/STMicroelectronics/STMems_Linux_IIO_drivers branch 4.19 built on 5.4 kernel.I am able to build the kernel image on 5.4But when i try to insmod the modules i get the following error...

SPrab.3 by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! High Pass filter on LSM6DS3?

Hi,We are running a vibration analysis system based on the LSM6DS3. This is FIFO based, and everything works as expected. Application is accel only.However when enabling the high pass filter from the digital composite filter, all readings out of the ...

CHuyg.1 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Are not there connectors on X-NUCLEO-53L1A2?

Hi!I purchased X-NUCLEO-53L1A2 and tried to check the function.However it was impossible to connect VL53L1 breakout board through left and right connectors.Because there were not left and right connectors. I attached the picture. But about X-NUCLEO...

0693W000008Gd6MQAS.jpg
TYomo by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! LPS33W Reflow profile unclear

Hi.According to the DS of the LPS33W - the Reflow profile should be according to JEDEC J-STD-020 , with no actual determination of the profile.we had several boards assembled , and with very little force applied, the sensor disintegrated - the metal ...

0693W000007D21tQAC.png
SGano.1 by Associate II
  • 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hello, I used your example to configure the LIS2DS12, in single TAP mode, but the INT1 pin always remains high even when reading the TAP_SRC register. Could you give me some suggestions of what is missing in the configuration?

Single-tap exampleHereafter an example code which implements the SW routine for single-tap detection.1. Write 60h in CTRL1// Turn on the accelerometer// ODR = 400 Hz, FS = ±2 g2. Write 38h in CTRL3 // Enable tap detection on X, Y, Z-axis3. Write 09h ...

FBald.1 by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Problems with LSM6DSOX basic operation

I've got something really screwy going on with the LSM6DSOX chip. I've got it hooked up in simple form using 4 wire SPI mode 0 and 3. I can talk to the chip just fine. Read and write no problem.The first problem is that I want to do a SW reset. Setti...

RLee.4 by Associate III
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! lsm6dso sensor not work right in multithread mode

I am working with lsm6dso sensor for a watch. At the beginning, I am using ​the follwoing function to get steps in the register. It works in a while loop and can work rightly. int32_t lsm6dso_number_of_steps_get(stmdev_ctx_t *ctx, uint8_t *buff) { ...

JXiao.1 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hello everyone! I am trying to read distance sensor data from an VL53L3 using a STM32G0. After implementing the API code for the conversion the programmed stopped working saying this: Program received signal SIGTRAP, Trace/breakpoint trap.

after the function below the CPU goes into interrupt (void HardFault_Handler(void)).Below we can see the sequence that leads to the interrupt.Can you help me ?

0693W000005C8TyQAK.png 0693W000005C8XvQAK.png
Zschau by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos