STM32CubeIDE (MCUs)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32CubeIDE 1.15.1 released

STM32CubeIDE 1.15.1 was released on st.com as well as an in-tool update patch aligned with STM32CubeMX v6.11.1 that is available for download. Main issues fixed in this patch: Ticket 177978 : Fixed an issue with ST-LINK firmware upgrade concerning th...

Looking for a comprehensive PDF for STM32CubeIDE. There is a nice video on STM32CubeIDE located on the ST website showing many neat things but?

I am new to STM32 world and all of its tools. I have purchased a STM32F303RE board and downloaded the STM32CubeMX and STM32CubeIDE. I also downloaded SW4STM32 as many ST User manuals contains many examples for this IDE tool. After two weeks of playin...

TFlac by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can't select FreeRTOS for my STM32F103 board

When I installed at first CubeIDE, I could select FreeRTOS as middleware. But failed due to can't use systick as reference clock of FreeRTOS.After that, I can't choose a Middleware such as FreeRTOS, when I create New Project.What am I wrong?

Clee.4 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Getting Started with STM32H750B-DK

I want to start writing my own code for the STM32H750 discovery board. I have installed STM32Cube IDE, MX and PROG. I have downloaded the examples for the board and I'm trying to build and run the GPIO example because its the simplest. I've chosen th...

IGeor by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Generating code removes my added include paths

Hi, It's my first time using STM micros and the Cube IDE.Whenever I generate code from the device configuration tool, the include paths I have added in properties > C/C++ Build > Settings > MCU GCC Compiler > Include pathsdisappear. This only happens...

JKape by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

STM32F030 Erase internal flash page

Dear,I made a project for STM32F030RC with STM32CubeIDE. when I use "HAL_FLASHEx_Erase" function to erase some flash pages (at end of flash that there is no code on it) , the CPU crash. I guessed it is depended on interrupts. so I disabled interrupts...