STM32CubeIDE (MCUs)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

The CubeMX/CubeIDE login issue is resolved

Hello CubeMX/CubeIDE users.  From the time period of May 14 to May 17, 2024, some users have faced issues when connecting to the ST network while using CubeMX or CubeIDE.Some examples were issues downloading firmware packages using STM32CubeMX and ST...

STM32CubeIDE 1.15.1 released

STM32CubeIDE 1.15.1 was released on st.com as well as an in-tool update patch aligned with STM32CubeMX v6.11.1 that is available for download. Main issues fixed in this patch: Ticket 177978 : Fixed an issue with ST-LINK firmware upgrade concerning th...

STM32CubeIDE 1.15.0 released

STM32CubeIDE 1.15.0 was released today on st.com as well as an in-tool update patch. What is new in 1.15.0? Microcontroller and board lists aligned with STM32CubeMX v6.11.0 : STM32U0, STM32H7Rx/STM32H7Sx and STM32H523/STM32H533Added the support for t...

"Make" path not found for stm32cubeIDE.

hello, while project build " make " path is missing.Error: Program "make" not found in PATHPATH=[C:/ST/STM32CubeIDE_1.0.1/STM32CubeIDE/jre/bin/server;C:/ST/STM32CubeIDE_1.0.1/STM32CubeIDE/jre/bin;C:/ST/STM32CubeIDE_1.0.1/STM32CubeIDE/jre/lib/amd64;]h...

barmy by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

RTOS aware debugging in CubeIDE

I am contemplating a move over to CubeIDE from another commercial compiler and keen on the RTOS aware debugging (Using FreeRTOS) features.I have created a test project in CubeIDE but cannot see all these features (debugger views etc ) listed in the p...

JamesP by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unable to build a project clones from gitlab

I have cloned a project into ,y system and I opened the main.cpp file to build and check the code but I'm unable to find the build option. Also I nedd to debug using segger. Can someone please help me pout as I'm new to this and I'm very keen on lear...

PSoma by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

How do I report a critical bug to ST?

There seems to be a bug that causes you to lose your files. I'm running version 1.0.1 of CubeIDE (build 3139_20190612-1256). When I tried to create a new project in my C:\Projects folder, I thought the IDE would create a new folder inside C:\Projec...