STM32CubeIDE (MCUs)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.0 released

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.0 was released today on st.com as well as an in-tool update patch. What is new in 1.16.0?Microcontroller and board lists aligned with STM32CubeMX v6.12.0 : STM32C0, STM32WB0 and STM32MP25XXAdded CMake support for multicontext projec...

Add my directory in project

Hi all,i want insert in the project my directory , for organize the code ..The problem is that not compile, because don't recognize the correct path.I think that all set is correct, Set in Paths Symbols the new paththe only way is to insert the compl...

0690X00000Buxj1QAB.png 0690X00000BuxirQAB.png
mBosc.11 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

When I try to program my STM32L476 Discovery board, I receive the following errors: Error: unknown or unsupported device (DevID = 0x0000) Error: Data mismatch found at address 0x08000004 (byte = 0xCD instead of 0x09)

macOS high Sierraversion 10.13.6I am unable to access log file under /tmpI can program this board from a pcFull console report:STMicroelectronics ST-LINK GDB server. Version 5.3.2Copyright (c) 2019, STMicroelectronics. All rights reserved.Starting se...

I am trying to instal stm32 cube ide in my new Mac book air . there is error : This package is incompatible with this version of macOS. , . please help me for install cube ide in my new MacBook Air

I am trying to instal stm32 cube ide in my new Mac book air . there is error : This package is incompatible with this version of macOS. ,The package is trying to install content to the system volume. Contact the software manufacturer for assistance. ...

Mrohi by Associate III
  • 5 replies
  • 3 kudos

STM32G0 HAL EXTI callback implementation is buggy.

CubeIDE v1.1.0STM32Cube FW_G0 v1.3.0​The STM32G0 HAL EXTI call back implementation is wrong. According to the UM2319 rev 1 Section 3.11.2, it say :​the user must call HAL_GPIO_EXTI_IRQHandler() from stm32g0xx_it.c and implement HAL_GPIO_EXTI_Callbac...

Takemasa by Associate III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to integrate json-c library in STM32CubeIDE project?

Hi,I am currently working on stm32cubeide for my project.Now, there is a need for json in my project. But the json-c library is showing errors whenuse some function of that library in main function. Surprise is that, that function is present in the l...

R. by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos