STM32CubeIDE (MCUs)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.0 released

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.0 was released today on st.com as well as an in-tool update patch. What is new in 1.16.0?Microcontroller and board lists aligned with STM32CubeMX v6.12.0 : STM32C0, STM32WB0 and STM32MP25XXAdded CMake support for multicontext projec...

Wrong address in debug mode.(STM32G431)

Hi I am using STM32G431 and last version of CubeIDE.When I am debugging on ADC12 Common resistor, It's address is 0x50000200.The address should be 0x50000300. How can I change that address? Or Can you change it?

khong.1 by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32CubeIDE won't run in MacOS 10.15 Catalina

Hi everyone!I try to install STM32CubeIDE in my MacBook Air it turns out there is a problem that is caused by macOS Catalina. When I try, it fails with the following error message: "This package is incompatible with this version of macOS. The package...

0690X00000ArcT2QAJ.png
MGine.806 by Associate II
  • 9 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Does Cube-IDE support launching executables that aren't ELF?

An oldie but still needed, CRC in the last word of the FLASH segment. So I'm fine up until I get to the point when I tell TrueStudio my application is other than an .ELF because at Properties / Run/Debug Settings/ Edit / TrueStudio is hobbled by supp...

n2wx by Senior
  • 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Enable the UART2 Peripheral Clock

Hello, I am doing a UART example and I need to find the command to Enable the UART2 Peripheral Clock. I have enabled the GPIO clock: __HAL_RCC_GPIOA_CLK_ENABLE(); // stm32f4xx_hal_rcc.hand now I need to enable the UART2 Clock Peripheral. Can anyone ...

JLIND.1 by Associate III
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

FreetRTOS Help

Hello, I am going through a Udemy course on the FreeRTOS. The course does not use the latest version of STM32CubeIDE so I am having some troubles. I am using the Nucleo-F446RE Development kit. I have added the library STM32F4xx_StdPeriph_Driver and t...

JLIND.1 by Associate III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

code gets lost upon debug

I downloaded the STM32CubeF7 bundle and extracted it. Then made a new folder under the projects folder of the bundle and started STM32CubeIDE with the workspace pointing to the projects folder. I started a new project blinkled and put the blink code ...

KPort.1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos