STM32CubeIDE (MCUs)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.0 released

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.0 was released today on st.com as well as an in-tool update patch. What is new in 1.16.0?Microcontroller and board lists aligned with STM32CubeMX v6.12.0 : STM32C0, STM32WB0 and STM32MP25XXAdded CMake support for multicontext projec...

where is internal register

Hi . first of all is there any complete resource for all feature of stm32cubeIDE?Second of all in keil in debug mode we have a part for internal register of processor which show us the operating mode of processor for example thread or handler mode (a...

0693W000000VoVfQAK.png
M N by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to measure CPU usage using CMSIS FreeRTOS?

Hi! How do I measure CPU usage for every task in CMSIS FreeRTOS?I enabled all run time and task stats gathering related definitions (GENERATE_RUN_TIME_STATS, USE_TRACE_FACILITY and USE_STATS_FORMATTING_FUNCTIONS) in STM32CubeIDE GUI.When I call vTask...

rrnicolay by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to disable breakpoint in hard fault handler?

I'm controlling the temperature of high power heaters in my project. Because ithe product can damage if the heaters stay on too long, I have added code to disable the heaters in the hard fault handler. This way I can be sure that if something goes wr...

luuk by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

How can I set STM32CubeIDE in the following way

Preamble: consider I have an STM32F4 Discovery Board.Hi,STM32CubeIDE offers a very good interface and opportunities. However, I am type of a person who wants to actually see each step. So, I want such a configuration that, only the minimum set of re...

YAkse by Associate III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos