cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CubeIDE is very slow after the update

FVese.1
Associate

After upgrading to the new version of CubeIDE (Version: 1.6.1), the change between two .ioc configuration cards takes about two minutes. Could you please speed it up?

4 REPLIES 4
BillieKlein
Associate

Same problem here. After upgrading it takes two-three minutes. Where the problem is ?

Cartu38 OpenDev
Lead II

Could get a try to perform a fresh install STM32CubeIDE - Integrated Development Environment for STM32 - STMicroelectronics to get a try with.

Please share if still facing performance issue based on ?

If yes :( could you create Thanks such 1.6.1 release a brand new workspace and just import your project in relying on File > Open Project From File System. Any progress ?

If performance issue IDE session please could you share "Help > About > Installation Details > Configuration" tab content ?

FVese.1
Associate

Good day,

I'm sorry, but I'm currently working on an important project, so now I can't reinstall the development environment. I would have to reset everything. The configuration log contains a lot of personal information and folders and projects, so I can't share it publicly. If you need anything specific from it, I can find out. I think thanks to the update I have the latest version and the problem with speed persists.

Ok sounds fair. Could you just have a try disabling auto updates and comment if helpful or not ?

0693W00000AOsBaQAL.jpg