STM32CubeIDE (MCUs)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.0 released

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.0 was released today on st.com as well as an in-tool update patch. What is new in 1.16.0?Microcontroller and board lists aligned with STM32CubeMX v6.12.0 : STM32C0, STM32WB0 and STM32MP25XXAdded CMake support for multicontext projec...

Binary output code

Hi all,I'm working on TouchGFX project that uses external QuadSPI Flash to store all graphics objects required by my designed HMI.I want to obtain as result of the release building two distinct .bin files that contain respectively: one bin file that ...

EBris.2 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hello, I get a problem debugging my program and I don't know how I can resolve it as my parameters seems good. I am using a NUCLEO32-L432KC with STM32CubeIDE.

My problem is that when I want to debug my firmware, i get a message saying " 'Launching <MyProgram> Debug' has encountered a problem. Failed to execute MI command : <C://____/MyProgram.binary: No such file or directory."That is true I have not a .bi...

Zephyr S by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Static Library for STM32H753

I am trying to generate a static library which calls FreeRTOS functions listed below -osThreadDef and osThreadCreateosSignalSet and osSignalWaitosDelayosMutexCreate etc.in System Workbench for STM32.Without including the FreeRTOS Utilit...

C local application program is not running properly in IDE's console however it runs properly on Code::Blocks IDE. Looking for assistance on this issue.

Running a very basic C program that prompts user for input from console, grabs input and then does computations and generates output on console.When I run my program as "Local C/C++ application", on console, it appears to be waiting for something su...

JH.1 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32CubeIDE Copy project issues

Hello,I noticed that when I want to copy a project into the same workspace, the following issues occur:If the project to copy is the only one into the workspacace, when I paste it, the IDE pops-up a message for a "null argument" error...If there are ...

simo zz by Senior
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos