STM32CubeIDE (MCUs)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32CubeIDE 1.15.1 released

STM32CubeIDE 1.15.1 was released on st.com as well as an in-tool update patch aligned with STM32CubeMX v6.11.1 that is available for download. Main issues fixed in this patch: Ticket 177978 : Fixed an issue with ST-LINK firmware upgrade concerning th...

STM32CubeIDE 1.15.0 released

STM32CubeIDE 1.15.0 was released today on st.com as well as an in-tool update patch. What is new in 1.15.0? Microcontroller and board lists aligned with STM32CubeMX v6.11.0 : STM32U0, STM32H7Rx/STM32H7Sx and STM32H523/STM32H533Added the support for t...

I have encountered this problem on 2 Mac computers now and thought it should be shared here since I can't find anyone asking this question.

After downloading and installing CubeIDE, when trying to launch the app, Mac says the app is damaged and needs to go into the trash. Redownloading and doing it again results in the same issue. To fix this problem, open Terminal and enter the followin...

MLang.1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

How to use high speed SDCARDS with STM32 H7 family?

Hello everyone,Regarding STM32 H7 family:My toolchain: STM32CUBEIDE and STM32CUBEMX.Please introduce me one of the "high speed" SDCARDs(more than 50MHz and up to 100MHz SPECIALLY for READING data),which is compatible with stm32 H7 family.Is there any...

HTajb.1 by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Whither the CubeIDE Documentation and Tutorials?

I purchased a self-published book called Mastering-STM32.pdf. The author apparently has quite an in with ST in Italy and I am using it for my learning of the STM system. The author's book intends for you to use the Eclipse IDE and STCube HAL to lear...

SRogers by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos