STM32CubeIDE (MCUs)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32CubeIDE 1.15.1 released

STM32CubeIDE 1.15.1 was released on st.com as well as an in-tool update patch aligned with STM32CubeMX v6.11.1 that is available for download. Main issues fixed in this patch: Ticket 177978 : Fixed an issue with ST-LINK firmware upgrade concerning th...

STM32CubeIDE 1.15.0 released

STM32CubeIDE 1.15.0 was released today on st.com as well as an in-tool update patch. What is new in 1.15.0? Microcontroller and board lists aligned with STM32CubeMX v6.11.0 : STM32U0, STM32H7Rx/STM32H7Sx and STM32H523/STM32H533Added the support for t...

Projects not building after update

Hi, today I updated CubeIDE to version 1.3.1 and my working projects and also newly generated projects won't build. I'm getting 114 error messeges of this type: "Error: selected processor does not support `dsb ' in Thumb mode". Also in project settin...

ANiko.2 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Build multiple binary files in 1 project

Hello there :I want to build multiple bin files with specific address and length in CubeIDE/Eclipse,for example , I have my linker file like :MEMORY:{ SYSTEM_BIN(wr) :ORIGIN = 0x8008800 ,LENGTH = 8K PCU_BIN(wr) :ORIGIN = 0x800A800 ,LENGTH = ...

WYang.2 by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! DMA IRQ Handler is called twice for ADC

Hi,I am using 3 ADC modules triggered with TIM3 to start in the same time.I read the result in the DMAx_Channely_IRQHandler function and for debug only I do a toggle in a GPIO.I have 3 DMAx_Channely_IRQHandler functions , one for each ADC with DMA an...

DKuro.1 by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Create an assembly project

Hi, For education purpose, I'm trying to create, compile, load and debug assembly projects with STM32Cube. Unfortunately, there are no built in options to do it. I noticed that I can erase on an existing project the main.c and create a main.s instead...

SToru.1 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32Cube 1.3.0 - Error: bind failed. Error = 98, exit

Hi,I am using STM32CubeIDE 1.3.0 on Linux Debian, and when I try to flash the MCU using the Run Button, GDB fails with error "bind failed. Error = 98, exit" (it seems that the IDE is trying to open an busy connection).Concretely the log from console ...

simo zz by Senior
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

bug report: STM32F302CBT6 failed to compile

Hi, This particular MCU is not fully populate in project generator, the result when trying to create a project is incomplete project that can't compile. I worked-around by selecting a different MCU, but as migrating between MCU is not supported, I am...

BVauc.1 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos