cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register ADC12_CCR not displayed on STM32CubeIDE SFRs tab when debugging a STM32U575ZITXQ.

Bastien LS
Associate III

I use STM32CubeIDE v1.9.0.

From the RM of STM32U575 (RM0456 Rev 3), 29.7.1 ADC system control register (ADC12_CCR), page 1078:

There is a register called ADC12_CCR with address {base + 0x300} = 0x42028300 on this chip. However, this address / register name cannot be found on the SFRs tab when debugging the target.

0693W00000Nq1sPQAR.pngHowever, a similar register can be found for ADC4

0693W00000Nq1ukQAB.png 

In addition, the macro __LL_ADC_COMMON_INSTANCE(ADC1) redirect to 0x42028308, which does not exists according the SFRs tab, but changing it does not seem to have any effect.

Does the register exist and the tool (SFRs tab) is not showing it? Is there something wrong with the RM? Or did I miss something?

Edit: Changing the register at address 0x42028308 does have an effect.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Diane POMABIA
ST Employee

Hi bastien ,

Thank you for your feedback. It is indeed a bug, I have sent this bug to the team concerned who will correct it for the next release.

I hope to have answered your questions.

Have a a good day 

DianeP

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Diane POMABIA
ST Employee

Hi Bastien ,

According to the RM of STM32U5 (chapter 2: Memory and bus architecture),your ADC addresses are correct.

What are you trying to observe?

Hi DIANEP,

I think my edit will answer your question.

Thus, this post is a bug report: the register ADC12_CCR is not displayed in the SFRs tab of STM32U5. (except if this is a normal behaviour).

Diane POMABIA
ST Employee

Hi bastien ,

Thank you for your feedback. It is indeed a bug, I have sent this bug to the team concerned who will correct it for the next release.

I hope to have answered your questions.

Have a a good day 

DianeP

Internal ticket number:128423 (This is an internal tracking number and is not accessible or usable by customers).