cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am using Nucleo STM32F767ZI board. I am making a custom HID application. I am able to send data to game controller, if I use while(1) loop in the main function. But unable to send data using interrupt/polling method. tried to write and send buffer in Ou

ATamb.2
Associate II

I am using Nucleo STM32F767ZI board. I am making a custom HID application. I am able to send data to game controller, if I use while(1) loop in the main function. But unable to send data using interrupt/polling method. tried to write and send buffer in OutEvent

FS function as shown in youtube video of STM32. But it doesn't work if I want to send data continuously through multiplexer as required in my application. Host asks for data at fix interval specified in the descriptor. But nothing is happening

2 REPLIES 2
FBL
ST Employee

Hello @ATamb.2​ 

Have you tried the example provided for this tutorial? you're having trouble sending data continuously to the host using interrupts or polling? Sharing your code is helpful to know what the problem might be.

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.