STM32CubeIDE (MCUs)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.0 released

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.0 was released today on st.com as well as an in-tool update patch. What is new in 1.16.0?Microcontroller and board lists aligned with STM32CubeMX v6.12.0 : STM32C0, STM32WB0 and STM32MP25XXAdded CMake support for multicontext projec...

Resolved! Can't debug NUCLEO-F746ZG in stm32cubeide

When i try to debug my eval board, I get an error:Error in final launch sequence:Device debug scriptThe code uploads and runs correctly, only the debugging function does not work.Serial Wire is activated in CubeMX.The IDE open a new tab "startup_stm3...

Aa.6 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! JTAG Daisy Chain

Hello All,I am in the process of designing a circuit with four microcontrollers in Daisy chain. I would like to program and debug them via one JTAG port, hence will be daisy chaining them. Which one of the programmers can do this?. I have used ST-Lin...

ABhuv.1 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to link multiple projects together?

I am working on a code that needs multiple projects to be linked to the main project. Every time I copy the project to a new system, the projects become unlinked and the linking is required. Is it possible to add a relative path so that the projects ...

NKuma.17 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32CubeIDE 1.10.1 released

Fixed issue131250 source files got deleted after project migrationRelated threadsSTM32CubeIDE 1.10.0 Migration IssueHow to avoid project migration issue in STM32CubeMX v6.6.0 and STM32CubeIDE v 1.10.0