STM32CubeIDE (MCUs)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.0 released

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.0 was released today on st.com as well as an in-tool update patch. What is new in 1.16.0?Microcontroller and board lists aligned with STM32CubeMX v6.12.0 : STM32C0, STM32WB0 and STM32MP25XXAdded CMake support for multicontext projec...

Resolved! Search for the best way to change controller in cube IDE.

Hi,What is the most efficient way to change controllers on a custom board?I have changed the STM32G473RE to an STM32G473RC, the project is build and compiled with cube IDE (so i have an ioc file too). Is there an easy way to change the controller in ...

sde c.1 by Senior II
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Genereta report with STMCubeIDE problem

There is option generate report in STMCubeMX but I didnt find on STMCubeIDE. Where is the this option. ("generate report" )  With the Generate report, you export the configuration settings of the project we created in STMCubeIDE.

0693W00000KdjKxQAJ.png

Resolved! Hello, I have updated my STM32CubeIDE from V1.7.0 to V1.9.0. After that my project fails to link with > 40 000 "multiple definition of" errors. Before the project was compiling for years without such problems.

I chaecked the following:There are no variable definitions in my headers. I use #ifndef/#define/#endif in all headers. After 2 days of trying I don't know what to do anymore. What might have changed in V1.9.0?

JBurg.5 by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Failed to start GDB server

hi guyscould you help me to fix this problem ?i can programming my program with STM32 ST-LINK Utility and its worked but when i use Run OR Debug in stm32cubeide it does problem my board and my programmer is in the attechments