STM32CubeIDE (MCUs)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

The CubeMX/CubeIDE login issue is resolved

Hello CubeMX/CubeIDE users.  From the time period of May 14 to May 17, 2024, some users have faced issues when connecting to the ST network while using CubeMX or CubeIDE.Some examples were issues downloading firmware packages using STM32CubeMX and ST...

STM32CubeIDE 1.15.1 released

STM32CubeIDE 1.15.1 was released on st.com as well as an in-tool update patch aligned with STM32CubeMX v6.11.1 that is available for download. Main issues fixed in this patch: Ticket 177978 : Fixed an issue with ST-LINK firmware upgrade concerning th...

STM32CubeIDE 1.15.0 released

STM32CubeIDE 1.15.0 was released today on st.com as well as an in-tool update patch. What is new in 1.15.0? Microcontroller and board lists aligned with STM32CubeMX v6.11.0 : STM32U0, STM32H7Rx/STM32H7Sx and STM32H523/STM32H533Added the support for t...

Resolved! Basic link using F3?

I am coming at the cubeIDE as a newbie AND as a hardware guy. With that said can someone tell me why when I am on a function / header file / or even a #define that SOMETIMES when I hit the F3 on the keyboard I do not jump to the corresponding defini...

SWenn.1 by Senior III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32CubeIDE NSIS Error during installation

Hello,I downloaded STM32CubeIDE v1.0.0 and tried to install it on my Windows 7 computer.Unfortunatly I have a NSIS Error "Error launching installer". I tried to download again the file, tried on another windows 7 PC but I still have this issue.Someon...

Fabien B by Associate III
  • 21 replies
  • 6 kudos

Resolved! How to fix linker error with atomic compare_exchange_weak

I have an atomic variable and want to use compare_exchange_weak on it.But I'm getting the following linker error when compiling with STM32CubeIDE v1.8.0 (arm-none-eabi 9.3.1:(arm-none-eabi\bin\ld.exe: ./Core/Src/main.o: in function `std::__atomic_bas...

Chris F by Associate II
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

CubeIDE 1.8.0 - debug stepping doesn´t work

Hi there, I´m using CubeIDE 1.8.0 - I recently updated to the newest release and noticed that debug stepping isn´t working as expected, anymore. Scenario; I can download my image and it allows me to do a few steps to begin with (from main entry point...

Debug with SWO and SWV in STM32CubeIDE 1.3.0

Hello, Is there any guide or manual how to use SWO and SWV in STM32CubeIDE? I found many discussions about this topic, but most of them were outdated or newer resolved. I believe that one part is to enabled SWV in debug settings, set the CPU and SWO ...

PHlin.1 by Associate III
  • 14 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! header with variable referenced more than twice

When I create libraries, sometime I forget create the variable in .c file and then write the same in header file with extern. I just create the variable in header file, and access to his from .c file and even from other libraries. IAR compiler warn t...

JCuna.1 by Senior
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

CubeIDE 1.8.0 and C++17 support

Hello.CubeIDE 1.8.0 now includes STM32 toolchain based on GCC 10.3.1 which supports C++20, but the IDE still can't correctly parse C++17 syntax, like Class Template Argument Deduction guides. I tried to force '-std=c++17' option to Language Settings ...

Files left over from code geneation in StmCubIde

Hi everyone, Any of you experienced this strange behavour posted yesterday (see below)? It seems to happen to just one of my projects, and not all of the source files are affected (but still a substantial number of files). Any thoughts and experien...

Per4 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos