STM32CubeIDE (MCUs)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.1 released

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.1 was released on st.com as well as an in-tool update patch aligned with STM32CubeMX v6.12.1 that is available for download. Main issues fixed in this minor release: Fixed issue when install OpenSTLinux MP2 plugin from OpenSTLinux r...

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.0 released

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.0 was released today on st.com as well as an in-tool update patch. What is new in 1.16.0?Microcontroller and board lists aligned with STM32CubeMX v6.12.0 : STM32C0, STM32WB0 and STM32MP25XXAdded CMake support for multicontext projec...

Resolved! ADC value won't show voltage conversion

Currently in the process of coding an MQ5 gas sensor, right now I was able to get the ADC value to appear on the serial terminal using PuTTy, but for whatever reason the voltage value always produces zero. I tried also changing the formula to have it...

DRicc2_0-1703439555031.png
DRicc.2 by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

STM32H7 HAL SPI DMA Not receiving data

I'm having a problem using DMA with SPI.Fault is almost certainly me as this is the first time I have used SPI/DMA.  Normally I just wait for SPI to finish, but on this occasion it is taking too long so I need to move the process away from the CPU wa...