cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internal browser greyed out

rdipra65
Visitor

Hy all,

I'm experiencing a problem with the internal browser of the CubeIDE.
Starting from the beginning:

I freshly installed Opensuse 15.6, to override a problem generated by an upgrade went wrong.

After the OS was fine, I installed all the applications I usually need, and the CubeIDE (1.16.0) is one of them.
Previously to the reinstall, I had the CubeIDE 1.13.2 that was working fine.

The installation, just like before, was the "generic Linux" version of package, because the "rpm" package do not install in my PC.

So after installed I opened the program and I found this window instead of the usual
SS_CubeIDE.png

In short the graphical window of the 'Information Center' was not filled with the usual graphical objects, but just a link.
Actually the link works, and if clicked opens Firefox.
So, for every link you will find in CubeIDE it will open Firefox, with a certain delay due to the time required to open it.
As I said with the CubeIDE 1.13.2, everything was working even the integrated browser (jxbrowser).
I tried to enable the internal browser manually but in the settings the internal browser options is greyed out, so I cannot enable it.

SS_CubeIDE_2.png

Is anybody out there who can help me in finding out what can I do to enable the internal browser or at least to define which is the problem?

thank you

Roberto

0 REPLIES 0