STM32CubeIDE (MCUs)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.0 released

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.0 was released today on st.com as well as an in-tool update patch. What is new in 1.16.0?Microcontroller and board lists aligned with STM32CubeMX v6.12.0 : STM32C0, STM32WB0 and STM32MP25XXAdded CMake support for multicontext projec...

Resolved! how to switch to other task's context

I am using STM32CubeIDE to develop a product with STM32H7 chip. I enabled freeRTOS in our software system. When I debug code, I can see freeRTOS tasks in "FreeRTOS Task list window" and I am in current task context. How can I switch to other task's c...

HarryXia by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Pwm pin Continuous high

I am working on STM32F103 and made a pwm with TIM1 channel 1 and 2 with channel 1 non inverted and channel 2 inverted, when i am disabling the pwm using HAL the inverted channel goes to continuous high state. any kind of help will be appreciable and ...

RChou.1 by Associate III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

error "no ST Link detected"

hi everyone, idk if this problem was already reported but i didn't find anything that helped me solving my problem.i'm using the board B-L475EIOT01A and everytime i try to debug in my STM IDE it tells "no ST Link detected".can someone pls tell me ste...

zanna989 by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cannot open workspace

Hi, I went to open a project workspace in STM32CubeIDE 1.13.2 and it errors out and refers to the metadata log. I have attached the log file. Is there a way to fix this?

Resolved! Misbehaviour at different optimisation levels

Hello.I have a problem with the different optimisation levels.I am programming the STM32F103ZET controller and using SMTCubeIDE V1.13.2A controller pin triggers an external interrupt. This interrupt calls a function that sets a variable. This variabl...

I can't found serial number on my steval-astra 1B

Simply i can't find serial number on my steval-astra 1B board.Before uploading code i'm my board i have to open debug window and click on ST-LINK button but there return nothing (I'm don't think this is because i'm using a usb-c cable).I hope you can...

Davide32 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32CubeIDE and Startup_stmxxxx.S

Dear community, Since i have travel inside parameters, now at each compilation, a file " Startup_stm32f103rgtx.s" is opening...Close this files, it's come again.Do you have an idea to disable/ hide it ?

jlecl.1 by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos