STM32CubeIDE (MCUs)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.0 released

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.0 was released today on st.com as well as an in-tool update patch. What is new in 1.16.0?Microcontroller and board lists aligned with STM32CubeMX v6.12.0 : STM32C0, STM32WB0 and STM32MP25XXAdded CMake support for multicontext projec...

Resolved! A problem with '-fcyclomatic-complexity'

I'm using kali linux and the latest version of arm gcc available on arm website and the latest CubeIDE. When I first set everything up everything was working fine, but then I created an empty project for another MCU(STM32 G030F6P6) and got the follow...

rambo by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Download STM32CubeIDE without log in

Hello ST Community,we are building STM32CubeIDE projects with Gitlab CI/CD and a Docker-Image.For this we need the STM32CubeIDE installed in the Docker-Image.The Docker-Image is also built with Gitlab CI/CD.Now we want to download the newest STM32Cub...

rengl by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! What command is used for flashing the MCU?

From the console of CubeIDE, I have seen that for compiling the command used is make -j9 all. I am wondering what is the command used for running a project given that I cannot see it from the console. 

ubaldot by Senior
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! syntax error but no compilation error

hello,I have a syntax error on one line but no compilation error with stm32cubeide 1.14.1HANDLE_busQuadSPI_CREATE(g_hbusQSPI_storage , &g_hqspi) ; //syntax error HANDLE_busSPI_CREATE(g_hbusSPI3_interne , &g_hspi3); // no syntax errorwith#define HAND...

po221 by Senior
  • 19 replies
  • 4 kudos

chinese support in cubeIDE ?

I have been using CubeIDE as a development tool for many years.Compared to KeilMDK, it has a beautiful interface, powerful engineering management capabilities, and many helpful price differences.For example, the ctd completion plugin can greatly impr...

jlinker by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

failed to start GDB server error

hello forum,I am getting following error - see picture https://i.imgyukle.com/2020/09/07/xXWynv.pngI use blue pill f103c8 - voltages are ok - blue pill is alive I can see the LED blinkoriginal st link v2 LED is red - driver is ok no error in device m...

STM32CubeIDE levelX Code Generation bugs

Try to use LevelX customized Nor driver for STM32G0 in lastest release STM32CubeIDE 1.14.1When I regenerate code, whatever user code in lx_nor_driver_write() function will be copied to lx_nor_driver_block_erase() and lx_nor_driver_block_erased_verif...

Jackle by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Information about the content of RAM.ld file

Hi All,I notice that there are two linker files. One is called STM32F407VGT_FLASH.ld and the other one is called STM32F407VGTX_RAM.ld. When I check the content of ...FLASH.ld file, I see that there is a section for RAM as shown below.On the other han...

demir_0-1706455633192.png demir_1-1706455886094.png
demir by Senior II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Turn PWM on and off with a control variable

I'm using the STM32F103C8T6 microcontroller, better known as the blue pill.I need to make a code that reads the voltage of a port (which I already managed to do) and depending on the input voltage it turns the PWM on or off. I'm having trouble becaus...

Captura de tela 2024-01-26 124900.png Captura de tela 2024-01-26 125313.png Captura de tela 2024-01-26 125347.png